Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rjucks

lol can you imagine if a new NT member were to join in on the last 3-4 posts? they might think this was a discussion on timezones and maritime lol. just kidding.
but in all seriousness, thanks to everyone for trying to help each other out (direct links, hints, or otherwise). 
lmao. I'm sure many are receiving a crash course on time zones and the international date line. Get educated!

"NIKETOWN San Francisco
Stay Tuned for the Jordan 4 announcement. We can confirm wristbands will not happen at all today, but we appreciate the love.

We can confirm that we will be doing midnight launch. Stay tuned for wristband details later.
"

wow just great. Gonna have to pass on NTSF.

Originally Posted by jecca650

So I ended up just driving out to serramonte and they still had wristbands. Not sure how this is going to work because they just gave me the wristband with no size linked to it or whatever.
no one had sizes linked up to the wristbands...they will call numbers 1-however many they gave out in sequential order at both HOH and Footaction entrances...sizes are based on availability 
tired.gif

Per Niketown San Francisco:

"Wristbanding will not be taking place today. We can confirm pick-up time for this shoe will be Midnight. #StayTuned"

So my friend was able to get me a wristband for HOH serramonte since im stuck at work. Only problem is, they already wrap it around your left wrist. If he takes it off and I and put it on, will they trip off that?

NTLA taking registration at 4p today. Bring ID. if you're size is available, you can pick it up between 10a-1p on Sat. Might be some heavy lines now. I went on Tuesday, 10 minutes after the tweet, and the line was 50 deep, but was still able to get my 10.5.

Originally Posted by Tony906

there charging 300 in queens

Never understood this.Why would someone drop $300 on them 2 days before release? If you miss out on your size, you're not paying more than $300 on eBay (worst case scenario) so what exactly are you gaining? The ability to post them on Facebook and saying "Got em early babyyyyy?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

NTLA only sz 11.5 - 15
what do you mean? Thats all they have? They have all sizes. I was at the registrating on Tuesday and they had it all.

I saw these today, totally not worth the money. leather looks awful and the shape is off these look bulky for some reason ....... who every pays over retail for these are straight up morons.

^I thought they looked rather sexy. Can't wait to run around the house naked singing Eye of the TIger on Saturday.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

I saw these today, totally not worth the money. leather looks awful and the shape is off these look bulky for some reason ....... who every pays over retail for these are straight up morons.

Ok.

Originally Posted by just blaze

So my friend was able to get me a wristband for HOH serramonte since im stuck at work. Only problem is, they already wrap it around your left wrist. If he takes it off and I and put it on, will they trip off that?

i would call and ask...i was wondering that too since i need to shower before saturday...worst comes to worst ill wrap plastic over mines. LOL 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

The Bay Area is chalked full of HYPEBEASTS... Looks like this colorway wasn't LOUD enough for the hypes so not too many people picked up a wristband today at HOH. All gravy cause that leaves more pairs for me.
laugh.gif

I love this shoe and have been wearing one of my pairs this whole week... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...but you went and picked up a wristband to get a pair of shoes....just sayin...

pot-kettle.jpg

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Tony906

there charging 300 in queens

Never understood this.Why would someone drop $300 on them 2 days before release? If you miss out on your size, you're not paying more than $300 on eBay (worst case scenario) so what exactly are you gaining? The ability to post them on Facebook and saying "Got em early babyyyyy?"
laugh.gif

Pretty much.
Never really made sense to me either, but to each their own I guess. 

Does anyone know if they will have free overnight shipping on NDC?

Anyways checked my bank and apparently my sns order was canceled so I e-mailed them.

Whatever

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

how about this for contributing:

2/17 12AM CET
 2/18 10AM CET
 2/17 (most likely sometime between 12-12AM CET)
 2/17 12AM CET
 2/17 12AM CET

but what do i know, im just a lurker/newb who cant figure out riddles or look up websites to save my life, might say im about as usefull as a poop flavored lollipop...

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Welp. Pack it up boys. Nothing to see here. Looks like another crappy Jordan retro. Guess we can go ahead and lock the thread. Btw when are those "Son of Mars" coming out again? Lol. Kidding btw.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Anyways checked my bank and apparently my sns order was canceled so I e-mailed them.

Whatever
damn really? Sorry to hear.  When and what time did you place your order that sat morning?

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

i would call and ask...i was wondering that too since i need to shower before saturday...worst comes to worst ill wrap plastic over mines. LOL 
roll.gif
Haha, That's the first thing I thought of. Don't they know people take showers?! We'll most people do . lol

Been a lurker for a while now...... But I think just figured out how to post. Anyways.... picked up my pair yesterday and I must say they are
pimp.gif
!!

Whatever
damn really? Sorry to hear.  When and what time did you place your order that sat morning?
Yea bought it that sat morning... thought I had a pair, didn't send me an e-mail that it was canceled though. Thought I had stacks in the bank 
roll.gif

Whatever
Yea bought it that sat morning... thought I had a pair, didn't send me an e-mail that it was canceled though. Thought I had stacks in the bank 
roll.gif
i got credited back too but i think they will charge you again when they actually ship.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom