Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped mine yesterday at Nike store 'Termini' here in Rome! The other Nike store has already displayed these
frown.gif
i thought these will available on 02/18.

Retail price here in Rome are 157€.

i will post some pics later.

For those of you who are saying that these don't have much hype around them.. I'm not trying to scare you, but I just checked ISS and their White/Cement IV thread has over 500 pages.. Hope everybody did their HW. Just a heads up to not finkle around. Get your pairs everyone. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Bruh I think people are just saying dont compare these to concords. I mean of course this is hype but expect this to be like the BC3 release. esp with next week coming

Originally Posted by spizike231

For those of you who are saying that these don't have much hype around them.. I'm not trying to scare you, but I just checked ISS and their White/Cement IV thread has over 500 pages.. Hope everybody did their HW. Just a heads up to not finkle around. Get your pairs everyone. 
ISS can eat my shorts.

Originally Posted by rcanent

Based on the concord release, i'm hesitant to go with any more euro retailers. i got hit hard with customs fees and i had to wait 2 to 3 wks to get my delivery. i guarantee you will see peeps complaining about customs and delivery delays here in a couple of weeks. with delivery fees plus customs duties, the IVs will hit 250+. at that price, you might as well hit up ebay or craigs and get them earlier than by the time euro sites ship them to your door. just sayin

Just buy 1, and you'll avoid customs. And don't buy if they're $250 U.S. Or more.

Well, what I meant was this release was better in terms of qualityTHAN the mars, military's etc...mybad to confuse y'all, just to excited 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by DRO3000

this thread is crazy
laugh.gif

Hope everyone gets theirs!!! Releases like this I feel blessed to live in a market where GR's are easy pick up like they should be. Good luck NT fam!
THIS.

It may be tad expensive, but knowing you can cop with ease and no headache is a win in my books.

I wish
tired.gif
I live in NYC..There is never a GR release in NYC of an OG Colorway that doesn't sell out immediately..Occasionally it'll take 1 full day to sell-out, but usually if you're not at the mall before they open by an hour, you might as well not even leave your house. The only time recently I remember a GR of an OG Colorway not selling out right away in NYC is when the Cardinal 7s dropped last year, and that's only because they had already released not too long before that.

Oh yeah, and the Final Shot 14s, but that's only because the 14s aren't a very popular model, especially with hypebeasts/hipsters

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Originally Posted by spizike231

ISS can eat my shorts.

Not to mention, this is our SECOND  thread. And, whereas a page consists of 20 replies here, it only takes 10 replies to fill a page there. 

dude in succezz(chicago) told me 300, i was hurt because i guess i dont look like a former head, mind you i had on emerald griffeys but whatever. I been trollin stores round my way
watching how fast the tens sold, and its clear that saturday will be a early morning for me. I gpt a great feeling though. This shoe is really important to me yall. almost 13 years since re-release,
The spike lee scene, blah, blah blah. i will have my grails at retail or someone will get hustled for them, on my momma

If you got outstanding fees from previous orders I would be Leary of ordering more. Your kicks will have to go through the same people and may not get your kicks. Its easy for them to make your kicks vanish and the give you some bureaucratic line on how they disappeared. They tried to get me once but I have a broker.

Whole sizes available for £135 (about $212) shipped to US.

Another word for child. First half of word is opposite of 'ON' and second word is the season after WINTER, aha.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Another word for child. First half of word is opposite of 'ON' and second word is the season after WINTER, aha.
Was excited for a second and then relies that this is a riddle. lmao.. hints?! 
tongue.gif

It's not available

boo I figured it out, hit up the site and got payment error two times when I put my CC info.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

It's not available
^ were you able to checkout?

Originally Posted by ipitomi

is it UK sizes on that site?

they have a conversion chart but it's all FULL sizes no HALFS.  Did anyone else get through using CC? I decided to give up after the 3rd error.

I got to order as well. Using CC. Two pairs for $193 shipped each. Not too bad, if its actually fulfilled. I got an email confirmation immediately, not familiar with the site but to avoid standing on line, why not. Has anyone previously ordered from OFFSPRING? Custom fees involved?

i saw them on the site and added 2 sz 10's to my cart but it took them out of my cart when i tried to check out, now i cant even find them on the site, fml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom