Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
they sold out 9 hrs ago? gotdamn this release.

looks like it was a piece of cake for zyzz right?
laugh.gif

nike KNEW EXACTLY what they did with this release and they got away with it. They build the hype off the concords, screw up their website (these were harder to cop than concords on ndc), and marketed it smartly. again.

first time ndc failed on me.
30t6p3b.gif
why didnt I get red foams off ebay.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by rollinuptrees

i called footlocker customer service n complained... employees should have to wait in line too if you ask me... i mean, ive got a good enuff resume i could probably apply at footlocker for the manager position, then i guess i could just hoard all the kicks to myself and disappoint the real shoe heads that waited in line all dang morning

THIS. Wannabe sneakerheads that work at sneaker stores just to hoard them can suck it. That and resellers has been the down fall of the sneaker culture.

INDEED. , we'll see if anything ever changes, probably wont

bummer that so many nt'ers weren't able to cop.

i feel fortunate that i was able to cop x2 as well as hook a few people up.

bought a pre order off a dude on ebay for $230 so there for i didnt go out to the mall to get a pair thinking it was going to go smooth on ebay...turns out dude on there said he couldnt get it now im on fml status

I liked the white cements back in 99 but I was still in school back then so no money. I am not a shoe collector by the way, I just buy them if I really like em. So my neighborhood mall opens up at 10 and I planned to go at the Champs there. Got there around 8:30 and saw that there was no line.. I was like hmmm that's weird.. some minutes after 3 heads arrive and asked me if I was waiting for the store to open.. I said yeah and they were all wondering too that it was only 4 of us there. Little that we know that the Champs store ALREADY opened up 7:30 in the morning and the shoes are sold out... other dude got really pissed  bec he said he already came from another store..

I am not in anyway upset that I missed the release but it just dawned on me that if you are just a regular consumer and you just casually like them.. It will now be close to impossible to get It at retail price. Because the Resellers, Genuine Collectors and Hypebeasts.. already got'em.

if wc 4s were this bad then people are going to go insane for the limited olympic pack that releases later this year. smh.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

It's SDS and AR for me from now On SMH

fam why didnt you get your +#* up when you knew you struck out on ndc.... 

NDC can die, I fully checked out at 12:25 and it said size 11 was sold out. What kind of BS is that??? Then for 1 pair on my tablet 2 hours later it was stuck on the order processing for about 5 minutes then I reloaded and I guess it never went through

SO WHY DIDNT YOU GET YOUR $+! UP & MAKE SURE YOU GOT ONE??????????

roll.gif
This is like Ground Hog Day with Zyzz.

What are the odds of him striking out on the Playoffs, I want in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RV019

Well, here's my story.

I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got first and we get kicked out
I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got 6th and we get kicked out
I ran to get in line for shoe palace. I got 12th and they only have 8 pairs
I ran to get in line for Robert Wayne. I got 1st and the manager says "We're out of men's sizes guys sorry. We only have kids and women sizes"
I ran to get in line for shoeteria. I got 15th and they only have 1 pair available.

I was first in line twice and walked away empty handed. 3 stories don't even have 15 pairs all together. %#%*%*!% mall.
I really hate the Ontario Mills mall
why are you getting kicked out of lines?

After 8 hrs of camping in the freezing cold, to not getting the right size, i finally traded for my size 9.5. Never doing that again

#*** finishline man, im seriously not even going on there website for any more releases. I got two paypal emails saying i sent a payment, yet i call finishline today and NONE of my orders went thru. The lady on the phone is hooking me up with a $20 gift card but still
frown.gif

I waited an hour in line for footlocker to open early at 9am @ west covina mall, i was probably 35th in line and they sold out after 10 or 15 mins, they only got 49 pairs.  Got in line at champs, turns out they only got around 12 pairs
bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif
. only spot left was Sheikh, and there 100+ people in line, wasted 1 hr 45 min in lines 
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
now just gotta try and find 11.5 online ugh

i just order my pair....paid a hefty price,but these are the holy grails... the jordan game is getting crazier n crazier and the thing about it... stores only getting a limited supply... Dam you nike lol... ONLY THE STRONG SURIVE... onto the next jordans cheers, pass the smoke...

Whew well after 10 hours in  in the cold I got my 2nd pair this AM. I just hate how my FL @ the Panorama Mall in the 818 has been blown up as of late. Last year I copped both the TB 3s and Metallic Vs by showing up @ 6ish and being like 7th or so in line. After Concords tho, place is nuts. Also s/o to the FNL there that only had 4 pairs to sell, SMH. FL had 24 pairs was the rumor. I was 17th in line after meeting some homies that were there whom I had met @ the concords campout. BTW @+#% was serious as the first few people in line supposedly got there @ 10 am the day before 
eek.gif
  Anyways from what I was hearing I woulda been good on copping my sz 11s, but I didn't care since I had secured my 1st pair on NDC. Turns out when went to cop mine nothing but sz 11s left (like 4-5 of em) so I was cool! Seems most pairs were 10-11.5. In any case SUPER done with the whole camp out thing till the BRED IVs drop, if they drop on Black Friday. Maybe the Fire Red IVs but I'll just try NDC. For now I'mma focus on copping older retros like Jason Kidds, Huareches, Trainers and Pennys. Now I need to rummage in my closet and find the damn NIKE Air hang tags I know are there somewhere. 
395444_3340623477020_1311672960_3350458_1580824818_n.jpg

Well, here's my story.

I ran to get in line for Robert Wayne. I got 1st and the manager says "We're out of men's sizes guys sorry. We only have kids and women sizes"
I ran to get in line for shoeteria. I got 15th and they only have 1 pair available.

I was first in line twice and walked away empty handed. 3 stories don't even have 15 pairs all together. %#%*%*!% mall.
why'd you get kicked out of line?

Originally Posted by penalize

Well, here's my story.

why are you getting kicked out of lines?

Because we're "trespassing" 
tired.gif

Well this was actually an easy release for me, went to NTNY with my wristband (#24) got my size 8.5 and told my boy to get me a 9.5, then headed to modells and copped 2 more size 7.5 and them manager said " hey this size 12 has been sitting here no one wants him " so I said ok why not, ill sell them down the line.

vpayz8.jpg

Originally Posted by Magic1978

NDC can die, I fully checked out at 12:25 and it said size 11 was sold out. What kind of BS is that??? Then for 1 pair on my tablet 2 hours later it was stuck on the order processing for about 5 minutes then I reloaded and I guess it never went through

SO WHY DIDNT YOU GET YOUR $+! UP & MAKE SURE YOU GOT ONE??????????

roll.gif
This is like Ground Hog Day with Zyzz.

What are the odds of him striking out on the Playoffs, I want in
laugh.gif

What ever is releasing next I'm not interested in. I wanted these pretty bad, more than the concords. Kinda sad that it was easier to cop the concords on NDC

ndc is no longer solid for me after this release....I could wake up around 2 oclock the next day and see a size 7.5... i was even able to cop the concords...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom