Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got hit with a $50 charge for VAT
30t6p3b.gif

Is there anyway to not pay that or even return the shoes and get my money back?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Anybody get a tracking number from Size.Uk?

My order status says "Despatched" (that's how they spell it in the UK) but it doesn't have any shipping info

When i got my concords from them they dont provide a tracking number, its just a waiting game. Took about 2 weeks to get to me and i live in NY

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

all these european companies gonan be just as much or more than resell prices... 260 and up after taxes and import duties? smh!

NAH... my EC order was $171 & change..my ct order was $163 & shange..my SH order was $165 & change & my sns order was $178 & change......all under retail with shipping included
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Shout outs to da crabs that kept da fact that da 34th Footaction in NYC

Had a major Restock today a secret...
grin.gif
its ok I got my pair regardless.. :smile:

there will be more... i am surprised this went basically uncomfirmed & not talked about here tho.......

After da concords, cats walkin around here like secret service...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
lets not even talk aboutGalaxy foamposites...smh

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif

Did you order from Natterjacks? If so, are you in Cali?

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Call your Footlockers & HOH tomorrow.
Dude said they will know if they are getting re-stocks when they get heir manifest.
If so re-stock will happen Thursday.

Where any Footlocker and HOH?
Depending on how bad you want them, I would call every store within a 15-30 mile radius.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Dude said they will know if they are getting re-stocks when they get heir manifest.
So they will be getting the manifest tomorrow?

i've read somewhere that there isn't going to be another restock...could be wrong tho

is $215 a good price? I found a pair in my size on craigslist...Its basically the same price i would have to pay to Offspring UK without the custom charge...

Should I pay an extra 4% or send as a gift?

Some Footlockers or House of Hoops have to get a restock, even if it's an extremely small shipment. I hope.

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif

Did you order from Natterjacks? If so, are you in Cali?

Offspring.co.uk but yes I am in Cali

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Where any Footlocker and HOH?
Depending on how bad you want them, I would call every store within a 15-30 mile radius.

about to get my list going tonight lol

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

all these european companies gonan be just as much or more than resell prices... 260 and up after taxes and import duties? smh!

NAH... my EC order was $171 & change..my ct order was $163 & shange..my SH order was $165 & change & my sns order was $178 & change......all under retail with shipping included

Shout outs to da crabs that kept da fact that da 34th Footaction in NYC

Had a major Restock today a secret...
grin.gif
its ok I got my pair regardless.. :smile:

there will be more... i am surprised this went basically uncomfirmed & not talked about here tho.......

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i really think the foams will sell out EVERYWHERE but you wont see many on the streets most will be held for randsom esque money like the nter wanting $900 on a preorder.....IMO its hands down the ugliest shoes dropping this weekend with them all orange lebums being a extremly close 2nd

For those who got the iv's from european sites for around retail, did u check out with PayPal? Or is it some how a factor of location? I payed about 180 for my pairs on average. I'm starting not trust paypal's conversion rates and fees!

Originally Posted by bay1591

is $215 a good price? I found a pair in my size on craigslist...Its basically the same price i would have to pay to Offspring UK without the custom charge...

I would pay the 4% just to be safe.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah, let's not.
save that hullabaloo for the foam thread.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

For those who got the iv's from european sites for around retail, did u check out with PayPal? Or is it some how a factor of location? I payed about 180 for my pairs on average. I'm starting not trust paypal's conversion rates and fees!

my checkout on 4 different euro sites(EC,SH,SNS,CT) were all straight through my cc..

One dude at footaction 34th st today had on the tan yeezys and a pink bow tie... started picking bums off the sidewalk to buy pairs for him, ended up with 8-10 pairs.... Another whole group of resellers I saw walking around with 3-4 bags EACH...
30t6p3b.gif

I was tempted to offer one of them my services to buy a pair for them and just walk away with their money... but I did not have on running shoes
laugh.gif

Glad I got my 2 pairs... Paid more than retail, but I'm happy...

Also got a pair from Eastbay for the wife...

Hoping for a restock since I want a 3rd pair for retail...

PayPal adds a conversion fee in my experience. I used in once back for the concords. Only use Amex now dues to no foreign transaction fees.Sorry meant cool greys.

Some Footlockers or House of Hoops have to get a restock, even if it's an extremely small shipment. I hope.

my cc's didnt get accepted in euro sites, maybe fraud protection or soemthin so had to do it thru paypal.
but paypal def isnt 100% fair with their conversions, they tack on extra fees or weaker conversion rates for ur payment than ccs. my 2 pair order on snipes was ~10$ overcharged by the "conversion"

my checkout on 4 different euro sites(EC,SH,SNS,CT) were all straight through my cc..
I'm figuring those sites or PayPal are charging the fees they pay back to the buyer.
My CT order for two was $357, as opposed to $346 in the states.

Originally Posted by bay1591

DON"T USE PAYPAL FOR CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!! MEET THEM IN PERSON ONLY!! WHEN YOU PAY AS GIFT YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED AS A BUYER AT ALL BY PAYPAL!!!!! DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom