Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Resist

these shoes remind me of fusion 4s for some reason
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

any advice for cleaning the white mesh part above the toe box? got some red juice on them over the weekend

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

any advice for cleaning the white mesh part above the toe box? got some red juice on them over the weekend

Toothbrush water and soap or dish washing liquid or powdered oxyclean. Also mr clean whitening pen or whatever its called and shout or sjout wipes. Theres about 4-5 solid suggestions.

Still didn't rock my pair yet...picked up a sick matching Jordan tee in TJ Maxxx for these not too long ago for the low...

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Where is the cheapest place to get a pair in a size 12?

pm me fam
Originally Posted by waverder

Still waiting on my pair from SNS. They haven't replied to any of last 3 emails.

you should have been making a cc/paypal dispute the same week everyone was getting the sns packages in & you didnt have a tracking #

Originally Posted by Resist

these shoes remind me of fusion 4s for some reason
It's probably the darker cement color that's donig it, I have two pair and have yet to wear one and definitley getting rid of the other. That little color change difference from the original has messed the shoe up for me.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Where is the cheapest place to get a pair in a size 12?

pm me fam
Originally Posted by waverder

Still waiting on my pair from SNS. They haven't replied to any of last 3 emails.

you should have been making a cc/paypal dispute the same week everyone was getting the sns packages in & you didnt have a tracking #

I've been busy and away from this thread so I was just waiting on email from them for tracking. It was coming up to a month w/o hearing from them so I started wondering what's going on. Checked this thread n it appears everyone got their SNS pairs. They finally replied to all my emails and sent me a tracking number this morning. I should expect delivery in 2-8days. Thx everyone.

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

Has anyone gotten anything from FCNY about them $1 IVs cause they haven't sent %@@ to me so just wonderin??? 

Wow 1$ for cements? Let us know what happens with the order! Very interesting

Folks need to stop leaving the hangtag on while rocking them...looks so dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom