Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got me a pair off eBay. My first pair of Jordan's.

Wish I'd found the game earlier in life!

my pair started cracking after maybe the 5th wear, casual wear that is.

*right shoe is worse

i would have posted photo's ages ago, but i've only just felt the complete disappointment in quality of midsole paint.

don't even make me show my Blk Cements :smh:

NOTE: here in Australia, retail is $220.

Last edited:
Jeez... after 5 wears?... I haven't even touched mine since I got em in Feb. cause I'm trying to get a second pair to wear out first. Just haven't gotten around to looking for another pair yet.

Damn...wore one of my pairs for a total of 30-35 hours combined and I haven't seen any cracking...

Thought the midsole was dyed though from earlier discussions though so I never worried about it.

Scooped up a pair of craigslists friday for only $100. Minimal wear and still had the new shoe smell on it. VERY happy. I'll try to post pics once I figure it out lol

Of all the shoes released this year, the white/cement IV's get the most wear....BY FAR.

Are your 99's still wearable? My pair is still good, and I bought 2 pairs of this release just in case. I feel though its life span is running out.

Are your 99's still wearable? My pair is still good, and I bought 2 pairs of this release just in case. I feel though its life span is running out.

If they havent been worn over he years, I would definately not wear em. A buddy of mines has 3 pairs of '99s and theyre wearable because theyve always been worn and not stocked. Another buddy of mine had the 01 blk cement 3's worn twice, on he third the bottom sole just unglued and came off.

Do you guys think the weight of the person wearing the cements has influence over whether they will crack or not?

Last edited:
Hi guys is this "crease" normal for ds cements 4??just bought em today for $215..thought it was a good deal..but now after seeing this,kinda regret it..

what do you guys think?

Hi guys is this "crease" normal for ds cements 4??just bought em today for $215..thought it was a good deal..but now after seeing this,kinda regret it..
what do you guys think?

Doubt they were truly DS with that crease. Seems like a crease you get from walking or putting the shoe on.

Last edited:
^ I've seen factory creases like that before (not necessarily on any Cement 4's, but on other shoes... pretty sure I saw a pair of Military 4's with something similar). So, it is possible that they came like that IMO... and that they are still DS. Would have to see pictures of the toe box to verify.

Quality is COMPLETELY hit or miss. Aqua VIII's cracked like crazy and I only wore them maybe four times. Playoff VIII's haven't cracked yet and i wear them to the gym all the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom