Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Is END really selling out that fast?! Then again, END always goes quick. For those who don't like to buy overseas, if you don't already have a hook or a connect for these tomorrow, save yourself some time, sleep, and the headache and copp now. Come faster than our US online retailers anyways.

Is END really selling out that fast?! Then again, END always goes quick. For those who don't like to buy overseas, if you don't already have a hook or a connect for these tomorrow, save yourself some time, sleep, and the headache and copp now. Come faster than our US online retailers anyways.
SH is cheaper and double boxing. END ships in bags. Use vatrefund on SH and make sure your visa is good to use overseas.

SH is cheaper and double boxing. END ships in bags. Use vatrefund on SH and make sure your visa is good to use overseas.

Nice. Hope everyone who wants a pair gets it. I'm gonna guess they should be fairly easy to get. Finally got a RSVP at NTSF so my bonus this release is some sleep. lol

when you order online what time does the sneaker drop?

I'm getting kind of nervous about it because this is my first pair of retros that I'm buying and i really want to get this pair and I'm exploring my options.

They release at 8am EST.

Wtf, online retarilers (Eastbay, NDC, etcc ..) don't release at 12 AM EST anymore?

And how long does it take SH to ship to Cali?

And, I've never purchased anything overseas. It's the exact same as paying here right? I can just use my card as usual even if its in pounds?

Last edited:
Wtf, online retarilers (Eastbay, NDC, etcc ..) don't release at 12 AM EST anymore?
And how long does it take SH to ship to Cali?

Haven't copped online for a while? Been like this for a couple months now. Only US retailer I can think of that does a random time for 12AM EST on is Jimmyjazz

Maybe I'm buggin, but I feel the paint on the white/cements is slightly better than on my fire red pair. Nevertheless, couldn't say no to $160 flat 5 days before release. I'm never one to buy early and get rapped. but for retail and no headaches, can't go wrong.

where did u get em from?

Last edited:
Thanks. Saved me the headache and sleep by not having to wake up before 5am. Price is almost the same if I was able to buy from US retailers. I will soon have a pair of my first Jordan's that I originally owned back in 1989!

do you think they will come with hanging tags?

Hella confused ...

So I tried to place an order 4 different times, each time being declined.

Chase just called (automated messaging) informing me of the purchase and whether or not I wanted to continue. So I said yes. But now do I place the order again?

I would say these are more WC IV quality, maybe a bit worse.....but I am still pleased with these, missed out the Mars in 06, so these were to be had.....hope to find 02 raptors, if not, i'll settle for 2012's

jjqmac.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, thank you for that soleheaven code!!! Saved me $25, and a trip to Niketown.

Also, they're double boxing this time around, I guess they got lots of complaints.

Gonna chill and sleep in on Saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom