Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im rocking a brand new i7 2600 with dl speeds that are a consistent 24mbs and im still having no luck. wtf

This will be my first 2012 Jordan purchase since the Chicago X.

Good luck everybody!

Doesnt say that these are excluded for discount. LK25 for 10% off if you can get through the check out process

11 sold out now.
Im rocking a brand new i7 2600 with dl speeds that are a consistent 24mbs and im still having no luck. wtf
lol it's their crappy website. I'm on a 2600k with an SSD and fast cable connection and still getting timed out.

Just doubled up on jj...man that was simple took ahwile to load but got my confirmation email already.

Dude i did the same thing. I guess i just wanted to see how much of a hassle it would be. Raptors thought will be copped for sure.

Yea man nah ama double-up on the Olympic Package plus i have the Mars on icee I think they released these too soon...

Last edited:
Hypebeasts are out in full force in NYC. Kids already trying to sell me tickets for pickups in the morning. I'll pass on these, save my money for Raptors and Bred IVs.

The banana shape on JJ's stock picture.
frown.gif

computer specs and internet speed mean nothing when it comes to shoes. even if you got the google 1gig internet it aint gonna help :smh:

Back
Top Bottom