Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

who is jordan gonna team up with next lol
hULK hOGAN...
roll.gif
roll.gif

MJxMJ
Marc Jacobs for Michael Jordan
I always thought the Vans MJ did were sick.
Has anyone tried on the denim?
How do they fit?

I would have copped the pack but there was no way that i was gonna get my size in the jeans and the t-shirt and i couldnt imagine spending 400 on some okayshoes......ones at that.

I wore mine today. The shoes are good quality, especially compared to recently released ones. Very comfortable as well. Jeans not only look great but arecomfortable. They do shrink after wash. I haven't washed mine but you know, there's a label on the jeans that informs you about that. IMO the shirtlooks great as well. Just a all around great collab.

Yeah the jeans are tight, but the whole pack for $395...my man and I are passin' on these. Wish they had just the jeans available. Nice pics tho.

I bet no on noticed that the pack came with a retro card. Not a big deal or anything.

Why all the hate on sneakervilla? I work for sneakervilla and I could say the same about champs or FL employees..There's idiot employees everywhere..

why yall calling people chumps for getting a pack. Its called get what want and not what other people think.

I bet no on noticed that the pack came with a retro card. Not a big deal or anything.

Yeah, I took like 20 pics for my auction and I didn't notice this until I was scanning other auctions and saw one with a retro card. I try to take the most pics so that people can get a good look at what they're getting.

Back
Top Bottom