Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

laugh.gif
at the DMP costin $100 less than this.
That was bad enough, but at least that package had 2 pairs of great shoes.

Ya'll some sheep man I sware.
First the titanium XXIIIs, than these.
JB could release $1000 15s with only 23 pairs in existance and people would camp out for days to get them.
I gaurantee if these were a GR release half of ya'll wouldn't have copped.

JB is going to keep on releasing these because there are idiots who will keep on buying.
I can't wait till the Jordan fad is over(it's on it's last legs as it is), JB will have lost all of there loyal customers, and the hypebeasts.

Just my 02 cents

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
at the DMP costin $100 less than this.
That was bad enough, but at least that package had 2 pairs of great shoes.

Ya'll some sheep man I sware.
First the titanium XXIIIs, than these.
JB could release $1000 15s with only 23 pairs in existance and people would camp out for days to get them.
I gaurantee if these were a GR release half of ya'll wouldn't have copped.

JB is going to keep on releasing these because there are idiots who will keep on buying.
I can't wait till the Jordan fad is over(it's on it's last legs as it is), JB will have lost all of there loyal customers, and the hypebeasts.

Just my 02 cents

Speak on it!!

No one can look at me with a straight face and tell me that the shoes are fire, because I would just
roll.gif
at you.

And no, I'm not bitter that I couldn't get them, because I would have if I wanted to. And the sheep reference is on point.

^^ Agreed. Some people buy anything with a Jumpman on it like Michael Jordan himself's gonna come personally to their house and shake their hand.
laugh.gif

Had this been a Reebok/Levi's collab or Adidas/Levi's collab....hardly anybody would buy.

^^ IMO, MJ should personally sign a certificate, that should be included with every $185 or $310 spent on every shoe, thanking us for paying for his Golf bets.
laugh.gif

couldnt cop these locally all the local places all pairs were already claimed. tried online computer effed up too fast couldnt get on levistore.com. had toorder today on www.jumpmansneakers.com. price is kinda high but still the best price i found online from any store. hopefully these were well worth the money

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ IMO, MJ should personally sign a certificate, that should be included with every $185 or $310 spent on every shoe, thanking us for paying for his Golf bets.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats classic

the shoes look better than i thought BUT like someone said. "who wants to go around in the same outfit as everyone else". If the shoes were seperatei would have thought more to buy them but this is kind of a bad idea.
its one thing to see someone wearing the same shoes you're wearing..the same OUTFIT? psh. not a good look

Honestly, these look much better in person but its def not worth the price. Mind you, the store that I work at boosted up the price from $395 to $450 and noemployees could get discounts
laugh.gif
. The pants look nice but nothing to gocrazy over. And as I see it, the shirt doesn't match. No matter how much I try, I can't see someone actually wearing the entire outfit for somereason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats classic
LOL, CLASSIC, its true.. you people that buy this B.S. giving him 1 more reason on why 2 bring out more crap

1, if they sell anything, yall buy it..l.

^ You need to edit your sig, please. We don't allow pictures in signatures, and emoticons count as pictures.

This is EXACTLY why JB will never listen to us and still put out CRAZY prices on UGLY packages, this was a chance for us as consumers to say "enough isenough" but NO we got people that are so brainwashed that they really believe this package is worth the ridiculous price tag on it and you got theresellers buying so many that it look like it to the JB that the price is good so I guarantee with that they will come out with something worse and probablycharge even higher beacause of all these SHEEP running around!!!!

Great release... lots of blood on these pages. Poor babies.... Don't knock the hustle... love it.

The jeans will bleed immensely. I took them out a few times to take pictures, and when I put them back, some of the dye bled on the white part of the box.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

The jeans will bleed immensely. I took them out a few times to take pictures, and when I put them back, some of the dye bled on the white part of the box.

aren't you suppose to wash them first, to lessen the blood

The retail price is crazy. But the after-market price is even crazier.
eek.gif
$395 retail and up (resellers) for this!?

They should have took Levi's out of this deal and seleted Evisu or something for that price.

Levis!? Psshh. I can go to JC Penny and find a freakin pair of Levis on the rack for 50 bucks.

the only reason why it was 395$ because levis company overcharges on their products have u seen this levi jacket 400$ pfft!

Back
Top Bottom