***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

copped mine $118.70....thank you to all who helped me from having to wake up and stand in line in the am and almost pay $150.00. merry christmas lol

Originally Posted by airjumpman2345

Does anyone know if the 141204 code on Finish Line is a one-time use coupon per individual? I used that code when I ordered the Spizikes and it hasn't worked for me on any orders I've tried to place since then.

interesting.. i might have to use this code to cop somethin else then. i used the 15 dollar off code to get my playoffs

Originally Posted by ajp2k3

The 20% coupon on eastbay = LKS17CCB. That code worked for me. Maybe cause i bought some clothes with the shoes? I dunno. But i didnt have any problems with using that code. I also did next day air shipping. I payed with my credit card.

I dont know what else to say.. ? :/

Verify your order, make sure it took the 20% of the whole order and not just the other products. I ended up paying $112 shipped to Cali from Eastbay (usedthe gift card at 20% discount to pay for it) Found a free shipping code on the Eastbay catalog I got yesterday.

First midnight release I've ever had to deal. My Champs released tonight at midnight and it was relatively easy, so now I don't have to get uptomorrow. Usually I've never had to go to Champs, but my other spots were sold out, so I had to do what I had to do. I'm just glad I got my 11.5 andit's over now. Next stop CD packs!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

The 20% coupon on eastbay = LKS17CCB. That code worked for me. Maybe cause i bought some clothes with the shoes? I dunno. But i didnt have any problems with using that code. I also did next day air shipping. I payed with my credit card.

Verify your order, make sure it took the 20% of the whole order and not just the other products. I ended up paying $112 shipped to Cali from Eastbay (used the gift card at 20% discount to pay for it) Found a free shipping code on the Eastbay catalog I got yesterday.
...ya, post pics. i only got 20% off shirts?

Does anyone know if the 141204 code on Finish Line is a one-time use coupon per individual? I used that code when I ordered the Spizikes and it hasn't worked for me on any orders I've tried to place since then.
i was able to use the code by not signing in when checking out. i checked out as a "guest".

Tried again with 1 code and i got 15 percent off but what 20 percent code works? used the 141204 code earlier and got 20 percent minutes ago trying to orderanother pair its not working now

This girl just purchased a pair for me for 121 shipped....
pimp.gif

Thanks for the discount everyone, since i do not have a swoosh account anymore, this is the next best thing....
smile.gif

There are plenty of sizes left, i don't see why anyone would purchase elsewhere....Except for Swoosh of course.

PO

danextgrate, trust me tax for me was more than that haha but again thanks! finishline now just needs to come through.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Verify your order, make sure it took the 20% of the whole order and not just the other products. I ended up paying $112 shipped to Cali from Eastbay (used the gift card at 20% discount to pay for it) Found a free shipping code on the Eastbay catalog I got yesterday.

Well i already made the purchase. I can post picture of my order confirmation email or my order status screen on eastbay site?

it might just be expired or something. try the code that was posted a few pages back. also, try to open another browser, it didnt work when i placed mysecond order but when opened a new window and browser it worked perfectly.

i was able to use the code by not signing in when checking out. i checked out as a "guest".

Thanks for the tip. It worked great as long as I wasn't signed into my account.

I guess it's just starting to dawn on me again. What's sad is that these are going to be the last single release retros with the exception of FlightClub in probably well over a year.
frown.gif

I hope everyone gets their pairs and that all have a good holiday....my Champs just had a midnight launch - about 35-40 heads showed up and we sold about 1/3of what we had....got my pair for 102 on discount
happy.gif
......it seems to melike JB didn't mess this up with the timing or the quality of the shoe.....good luck to all who still need them, however it should be fairly easy to cop

Appreciate that, i signed in as a guest instead of using my email address and it went through all together got 2 pairs for $239.66

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I guess it's just starting to dawn on me again. What's sad is that these are going to be the last single release retros with the exception of Flight Club in probably well over a year.
frown.gif
Yeah and hopefully the CD packs are an easy cop.

^^ i think im done, im not copping any packs unless they are really really enticing but the price tag is a bit hefty given i have way too many shoes already.may get the packs with the VI and XI....but for now once i get these playoffs in im done for a good while.

got the 2k4 blk/purple coming, jordan olympic jerseys, and the playoffs all coming in the mail soon. wow its a delayed Christmas morning for me!

Does eastbay send the emails out instantly??? I ordered off and got a confirmation # and accidently X'ed out the tab with it on there. I still haven'treceived an email and Im starting to get worried

Ahh, I'm still debating to wait for NDC or order them off FL.com right now. I don't really trust ordering off FL after what happened to the Flint VIIrelease.

I did not plan on buying these, since I am getting the Zoom Flight 96s, but the 20% off code somehow convinced me that I can eat ramen for another couplemonths, came out to be 118.71 shipped!
glasses.gif

Someone mind throwing that finishline code.

I went back looking a few pages, but couldn't find them.

Also, will it be cheaper to get them from NDC if I wait up?

Edit - I'm referring to the 20% off code.

Back
Top Bottom