***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by ajp2k3

Just got email from eastbay. My order was confirmed with the 20% off coupon!
smile.gif
That code you posted for eastbay isn't working for me.

I want to cop from finishline, but I'm afraid they don't honor the orders and I'm left being stuck.

I don't think any codes will work online for eastbay with 8s. I used the same code and ordered 4 tees, 15s, and 8s. The 20% only came off the shirts.finishline code 141204 not working for anyone else?

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

how long is the shipping? can anyone help
you will prolly get the shoes in 7 days... maybe more because of the holiday. they probably wont ship until wed.

i would guess 10 calendar days

i ordered already but i wanna get another pair, does it let you order again or is it a 1 time thing with your credit card?

Damn it I always miss out on these deals.

Looks like I'm paying retail in the morning, unless someone puts me on.

What's good with NDC.

eastbay question.......once you get your order confirmation = order went through and it'll be shipped?

finishline.com standard ups shipping usually takes a week to a week and a half, depending where you live. ships out of their warehouse in indianapolis, or aretail store.

they usually don't actually ship for several days after receiving your order.

finishline.com has always honored the half dozen discounted orders i've made this year.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by ajp2k3

Just got email from eastbay. My order was confirmed with the 20% off coupon!
smile.gif
That code you posted for eastbay isn't working for me.

I want to cop from finishline, but I'm afraid they don't honor the orders and I'm left being stuck.

how could teh coupon for eastbay work if it says "* This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts" ??

Originally Posted by DuvalBerman214

i ordered already but i wanna get another pair, does it let you order again or is it a 1 time thing with your credit card?
pretty sure there is no limit on these

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

20 percent coupon stopped working on finishline

should work, at first when i placed my second order for my bro, i got excited when i placed mines i forgot to place his haha, anyways the code didnt work,so i opened a different window and browser and it worked. so just try that and it should work! good luck!!

Copped my 2 pair with the 20% @ finishline.... Hope they honor it, they did with the spizzes...

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

eastbay question.......once you get your order confirmation = order went through and it'll be shipped?
don't get your hopes up until you get shipping confirmation.

The 20% coupon on eastbay = LKS17CCB. That code worked for me. Maybe cause i bought some clothes with the shoes? I dunno. But i didnt have any problems withusing that code. I also did next day air shipping. I payed with my credit card.

I dont know what else to say.. ? :/

Originally Posted by mikeadog

finishline.com standard ups shipping usually takes a week to a week and a half, depending where you live. ships out of their warehouse in indianapolis, or a retail store.

they usually don't actually ship for several days after receiving your order.

finishline.com has always honored the half dozen discounted orders i've made this year.

i agree with mikeadog, they have honored the codes for me also even as recent as the cement spizikes (2 different orders). good to hear they not only shipfrom stores but from the warehouse. they've come through for me lately and they better eff it up this time, they can't...its CHRISTMAS!!! haha if not,ill fall to plan B, my friend works at pys.

i tried buying another pair from finishline for my cousin with the 20% off code but i guess they realized it and it's not working but 140388 still works sohurry before they get rid of that code as well

Congratulations to everybody who copped!
happy.gif
Copped my girl a pair off Finishline with 20 percent off as well just to be benevolent. Anyways Happy Holidays toeveryone on NT and hope you guys enjoy your pairs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

don't get your hopes up until you get shipping confirmation.

babymj has a point, eastbay can deny the code later if it didnt pick up on it tonight since it does have a statement saying no codes, if not great deal!! finishline on the hand has to honor the codes since there was no stated restrictions, if they dont then i'm going to bring a claim to the better businessbureau haha but they've been good about it from my experiences with them. i have trust in them

good 2 hear bout FL honoring the code ^^ lol

just copped from FL for $121 shipped and already got my conf e-mail.....thanks for the code!

Does anyone know if the 141204 code on Finish Line is a one-time use coupon per individual? I used that code when I ordered the Spizikes and it hasn'tworked for me on any orders I've tried to place since then.

Back
Top Bottom