***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

yea they mus b new swoosh aint gone put em up til lik 5 or 6 chill if u check back round that time more than likely you'll get ur shoes but if u fallasleep its rap
laugh.gif
I was jus scrollin through swoosh and i aint kno they had the both pair of the foams mad as hell that my sizes r sold
devil.gif

lol^ they must of just got the cactus foams because im doing the same thing thing you doing & i found them o well they ugly anyway

Swoosh finally steppin they shoe game up for the employees they jus need 2 put the packages on there, a rep tol me they were going for $186 so swoosh reallyneeds 2 help me out on those but does anyone kno if swoosh doin holiday shipping cuz im flyin outta state and need these mailed 2 me by the 24th

i hope they get the packages too!!!! yea they are getting better in there shoe game for us because the kicks they had sucked.

im taking off jan 19 for the pack so i wont have to have less then 2 hours of sleep again on a day i have to work.

^^^ Lol. It sucks that they have none of the clothes posted for the playoffs. They had all of the stuff for the aquas and even got sum pea pod gear on therefrom 3 months ago

^damn, i live in the central time zone. if i get up at 8am central, do yall think they'd still have a fsr? i usually just get gr releases at my job, but igot a voucher for nike back in july so thats why im staying up to use it.

I'm off to work (Finishline)

I hope everybody gets their pair with no problem (in-store or online).

I have my pair on lock (10.5)

These have to be one of the best quality Jordan releases in a long time from JB.

Good look everybody!

Have a nice day!

pimp.gif

swoosh is really slacking because for the aquas they at least had the picture at 12am on the site but you could not buy them until like 4 45 am

^ Yea but they caught alot of grief about posting that pic of the aquas early cuz people thought the had sold out so they probably wont ever pull that again

yeah thats truee....... what is taking them so long to put them on the site uhhhhh i have to get up at 6 25 eastern time i guess i will be staying up

is this the latest it's ever been? my luck i'd go to bed and then they'd put them up. i swear they're doing this on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom