***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

this is a #!$$* move by ndc
smh.gif

'sup y'all, they put them playoffs up a few minutes ago, I waited it out and i'm still buzzed, this night wasn't fun at all, lol. Peacey'all

Is anyone else getting an error when trying to use the code 2PCTH7E?

*I had better luck using Internet Explorer and the code worked, so I guess do not use Firefox. Peace and good night.

Jus copped happy i feel gr8 well hope eye body get they pair and dat new Lupe peace im gone i gotta flight 2 catch in a few hours

got my 2 pairs....hopefully the packs will be this simple. just gotta stay up and wait it up. good luck to everyone!

Copped 6 pairs for the whole FAM...THANKS SWOOSH..i feel like the coolest@@$*#@ off the the COOL..LUPE...lol

Copped..going back to sleep again...hopefully they will be around next week so I can cop another pair...hope u all get ur pairs..night

For those ordering from NDC on a Mac... You may have to use FireFox browser as I was getting errors for the 20% off when using Safari... Switched to FireFoxand my order with the 20% discount went right through. I had this same issue when trying to order the XVs through Flight Club.

FINALLY! got my pair. thanks to everyone for keeping me awake...and also for the helpful posts. very cool. time to sleep. peace.

Back
Top Bottom