***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

yeah they are but thats wrong all the nike reps said there will on here at 3 centra time and they got us up like this...some of us have to work

%#%%+#% computer geeks getting off on this
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

^^^man wat u said...im tired of watching but its cool we still going to get em easily..when it drop

why cant nike drop shoes at a specific time like everybody else? im tired of going through this for every jordan release

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This is the longest wait time......

ohwell.gif
it figures, the one time i wait up is the longest wait time. unbelieveable. i don't know what's worse, waiting in line or waiting through thenight online.

damn, and all this so we could save what? 20 bucks. cuz after shipping and tax they come out to be 98$ and Change. Swoosh needs to hurry up asap. i got work at1

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

ohwell.gif
it figures, the one time i wait up is the longest wait time. unbelieveable. i don't know what's worse, waiting in line or waiting through the night online.
even when you wait in line at least you know what time the store opens.....

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

ohwell.gif
it figures, the one time i wait up is the longest wait time. unbelieveable. i don't know what's worse, waiting in line or waiting through the night online.
even when you wait in line at least you know what time the store opens.....
if this doesn't happen soon, i just may opt for that.

Originally Posted by 3320 Anderson ave

are yal using the 20% NDC code or a better one?
nike employees get 40% off online products

oh damn that's a pretty good chunk off retail. do you guys have a personal code or is it a code for employees in general?

are yal using the 20% NDC code or a better one?
nike employees get 40% off online products

oh damn that's a pretty good chunk off retail. do you guys have a personal code or is it a code for employees in general?
swoosh.com is the employee site with the 40% marked down..

Damn, I'm as upset as the time they dropped the Black V's with a Size run of 12+ only (The other sizes dropped the next day).

It is near 4am PST, I don't even have to work tomorrow, but I have a lot of errands to run in the morning. I need to hit the mall early to get a couple ofgifts and avoid the crowds.

This is ridiculous, even by Swoosh's standards. Can't be too upset though, deep discount without having to wait outside in line.

Back
Top Bottom