***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Wow, I have to cop my playoffs online for 200 dollars because i have to work on saturday morning. And I might have to copp at a new spot due to some wrecklessindividual getting my spot caught up selling J's early. Smh to the 10th power. So now they can only sell youth sizes.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

check out the blue at the front bottom

hhmm. For some reason I was thinking that Bright Concord meant Purple

Bright Concord, Blue whatever it is. Some people say it looks purple some people say it looks blue. Either way its still a great shoe. Its thebasic "some say the glass is half empty and some say its half full" concept
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by solezprogression

^^your shirt don't match your shoes homie...
laugh.gif

why dont they match? they match to me seeing that they are retro 8 playoff schemed JB t shirt

the shirt is the brush stroke pattern, and the shoe isn't ? ? i'm guessing that's why
Does it really matter? Let the man wear his shirt.
preach
pimp.gif

Swoosh people - are we looking at 6am eastern again?
That's about when the Aqua's went up and that's the last pair I bought.

is Niketown.com gonna carry size 18 in these?

Anyone know of anywhere that is gonna have size 18? lol

Eastbay will have sizes up to size 18 - I called 'em. (They always have OG colors up to size 18).

Yeah those are that fire gonna copp mine of sat. too but man i wish they would have stayed with the sample for the design on the side thou but neverthelessstill a great jordan buy for the year!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by martymarjr

Yeah those are that fire gonna copp mine of sat. too but man i wish they would have stayed with the sample for the design on the side thou but nevertheless still a great jordan buy for the year!!!!!!!!!!!
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

man if u like the sample ur just wired
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Dam%! The local FNL in my area was having a pre-sale for almost 2 weeks now!!! I called them today and the only available size was a 10.5!
Goodness!! Anyways, it's okay. I'll just wait 'til release day. They will be everywhere. Learned my lesson from the Aqua 8's, was so panickyhad to buy above retail when I was not able to buy during pre-sale. RELAX!!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

It didn't say it was

its "I" not "it" haha im just messing with you guys

No, I was right. You're quote is out of context.

Anyway, I'm disappointed in the official shirts they are releasing with these. It's pretty easy to match black and red though.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Swoosh people - are we looking at 6am eastern again?
That's about when the Aqua's went up and that's the last pair I bought.

I second that question...does anyone have the answer about when these will be up on Swoosh??

Got mine reserved at the local Finishline in Nati. Not really excited about the release tho, even tho the 8's are my fav series. I'm waiting on 2008.

i am from tenneessee and they release on Jan. 5 but stores do have them in the back. I really do like the Jordan 12 Fusion...the box is really neat and also ithas to velcrow (sp) things for the strap like the 8s do on each side but it like made likes the forces one. also you can remove the strap if you want to.

was gon cop early for 160 at my spot but passed cuz i aint want to be a chump and get overcharged so ill wait til saturday to cop for retail... its not eventhat serious to have them a couple days early...

well i didnt even pay retail...i guess its good when you have a best friend that is a manager at a shoe store in the mall.
wink.gif

Was going to pick these up but Jordan releases lately have been blah to me, so instead went and pick up a pair for my sister. Waiting for the Zoom flight 95&96 and the Jordan 6/17 and 11/12 packs and the Penny 2's in 08.

Back
Top Bottom