***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Just got mine from FL. Thanks for the code.Now I don't have to get up so damn early tomorrow.I was looking forward to wearing them this weekend ,butI'm sure every kid in Tn will have them on so I'll just wait until some other time

feels like tomorrow is going to be Christmas for alot of people rather than the 25th, lol. Seems like we're all anxious kids waiting to get our gifts, lol

it should be emailed shortly, i wouldnt trip. i recently ordered and it took a while. as long as you saw it go through i think you are safe.

Thanks for that FNL code. Just copped my pair for $116.89 total.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

people in my area would rather pay $80 for some fakes than cop authentic so i'm not really that concerned about whether or not i'll be able to get myhands on some

Also, will it be cheaper to get them from NDC if I wait up?
Unless you have a Swoosh account then NO.
NDC will charge you for Shipping....Finishline does not...If i were anyone reading this, unless you have a Swoosh account, buy them fromfinishline...You'll save an extra $10.00

This is coming from a Nike guy....
I know how it is with Swoosh.....I wish you guys luck...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Most of the sizes will be taken by us before you get a chance....Well not me anymore, but the other employees....

PO

the fnl discount works

but how come theres NO shipping fee on the order total?????? not complaining... just wondering

I just ordered off of eastbay and fnl...used the code on fnl so if it goes through and they are shipped eastbay will be getting a size 10 from me for xmas or Imight just sell them to my cousin since he says he not able to get them tomorrow

Preciate that fnl code fella's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....that was real clutch, I just hope it works

Wow, a pull tab
laugh.gif

Just got mine off of finishline, $80.11
139.99 + 20% code (thanks guys) + $40giftcard = MERRY XMAS to me.

I think there's no shipping fee because Finishline.com has a free ground shipping special for orders over $75.

Originally Posted by oidreez

^use google

Good looking out on the code.

Wasn't working at first, but I got it to work a little after.

eyes.gif
Still have to go and pick up more pairs in the morning.

How come Finishline don't carry Big Kid's size 7, or did they sell out
nerd.gif

I have to go get my girl her size 7, as well as my niece and her's a pair.

Hurting pockets.

Christmas was good when I was young, but now I can't wait for it to be over.

smh.gif
I didn't even start Christmas shopping as yet.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

the fnl discount works

but how come theres NO shipping fee on the order total?????? not complaining... just wondering
finishline.com has the free shipping promotion listed on their main page, i've gotten the big discount and free shipping from finishline.com on thelast 6 pairs of jordans i've gotten from them this year.

Question: How do these fit?

I have the all white lows, in a size 12 and they are fit tight, and I ordered a 13, did I do the right thing?

By the way they came up to like $233.

That tee is sick, but I just ordered/received the other one not even a week ago.

I see where all the red pull tabs went to now.

Back
Top Bottom