***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Swoosh has me nervous right now!
nerd.gif
and im getting sleepier by the minute.
smh.gif

Even though i have the lows in this color....I couldnt resist using the FinLine coupon.......merry christmas to me !

called ndc and they said that they are uploaded to the system at 12am pst but are viewable to the public not til bout 1:30 or 2...

Originally Posted by redcar802

any1 knows if the finishline code still works

and is it this one 141204

Finishline code still works..just copped mine for $111.99. Yup. Thats the code.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Props to whomever posted it.

yea i ended up gettin the aquas at 6 in the morning and i dont wanna go through that again. i might as well have went to footlocker

does any1 have any problem on finishline in the past because it say the item usually ships 5-10 bussiness days so if i pick ground it will take about 2 weeksto arrive and 6 days for express

Cant wait to cop mine and my family also... Got to have the fam loooking fresh ...... But it sucks I got to open the store at 7 and its 1am I cant sleep
anyways... Also copping the XV's... I like them... LOVIN the new NT tee.... thats a fresh T... had to cop that too..... Hope everyone who wants them gets
them... HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Can someone tell me no one is willing to buy from eastbay. No tax and 6.99 shipping. Assuming they bought a giftcard with 20% off.

i keep taking like 30 minute naps & getting up i think im going to just stay up until they go on. The bad thing is i have to work tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom