***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

8g6gp04.jpg

Haven't gotten excited about J's in a long time. They did this one right...

I couldn't use my employee discount because my manager said:

it was against company policy for an employee to utilize his/her discount on two items with the same SKU #.
**Spark Notes**

I initially used my discount to help my younger brother out (he's five years younger than me and he wears the same sz as I ) when he came in @6:00 am. 2 hrs later I decided to buy my pair; unfortunately, my supervisor informed me about FTL's policy.
smh.gif

These were a pretty easy cop...i was bout to buy them online saturday night from Eastbay/Footlocker. But Today went to Serramonte in Daly City at 5, test myluck, went by FootAction asked for sz 12....out by 5:30pm. I went by Footlocker and Finishline, but didnt have them display, guess they sold out there. EasyCop, considering the release with all the people and the holidays!

got mine yesterday morning/ good thing i preorder mine at finishline
happy.gif
i must say this are very clean cant wait to wear em to watch AVP-r
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Pisses me off how my girl copped these for me off Eastbay with the next day delivery. Checked my status today, and they've been shipped but won't receive until the 26th.
mad.gif

I called up Eastbay about it and complained so basically I'm on standby. They told me UPS might not be up to date with it and I might get tomorrow otherwise I'm gettin shipping and handling refund. Screw that~

If they sent them UPS then they have NOT left EastBay yet. UPS does not pick up on Sat's, they won't get picked up until Monday!!!! So with theholiday on Tuesday you won't get them until Wed the 26th so their time table is correct!!! Next day shipping only applies to "business days" !!!

And good luck getting that shipping refunded... This is right off EastBay's website so don't be mad at them!!!!
[table][tr][td]Next-Day Delivery
(1 Business Day)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orders placed on a business day (Monday-Friday) prior to 11 A.M. Central Standard Time will ship the same day, subject to payment verification. Orders placed after 11 A.M. will ship the following business day, subject to payment verification. Orders processed on the weekend will ship on the next business day (Monday). Please allow one business day for your package to arrive once it leaves our Distribution Center. Business days do not include weekends or US holidays.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Pisses me off how my girl copped these for me off Eastbay with the next day delivery. Checked my status today, and they've been shipped but won't receive until the 26th.
mad.gif

I called up Eastbay about it and complained so basically I'm on standby. They told me UPS might not be up to date with it and I might get tomorrow otherwise I'm gettin shipping and handling refund. Screw that~

If they sent them UPS then they have NOT left EastBay yet. UPS does not pick up on Sat's, they won't get picked up until Monday!!!! So with the holiday on Tuesday you won't get them until Wed the 26th so their time table is correct!!! Next day shipping only applies to "business days" !!!

And good luck getting that shipping refunded... This is right off EastBay's website so don't be mad at them!!!!
[table][tr][td]Next-Day Delivery
(1 Business Day)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orders placed on a business day (Monday-Friday) prior to 11 A.M. Central Standard Time will ship the same day, subject to payment verification. Orders placed after 11 A.M. will ship the following business day, subject to payment verification. Orders processed on the weekend will ship on the next business day (Monday). Please allow one business day for your package to arrive once it leaves our Distribution Center. Business days do not include weekends or US holidays.[/td] [/tr][/table]
You must've missed that part late Friday night on Eastbay where it specifically said orders placed before 3pm central time on Saturday Dec. 22with next day air will arrive on the 24th. It was directly on the home page. Besides I already spoke to the sales rep, and if they don't arrive tomorrowI'm getting the shipping refund. I got this Ed! I got this!
grin.gif

^^^ If they said that then they lied because UPS does not pick up on Sat's!!! The last day for UPS picks ups before the holiday was Friday!!! The onlyservice that picks up Sat's is USPS. You should call them and ask them for the UPS tracking number and go on UPS's site and track it yourself... Ifthey said that if you ordered it on Sat, you'd get it on Monday then you definately should get a refund because that was a str8 up lie because they nevereven got picked up!!! good luck...

^^^ If they said that then they lied because UPS does not pick up on Sat's!!! The last day for UPS picks ups before the holiday was Friday!!! The only service that picks up Sat's is USPS. You should call them and ask them for the UPS tracking number and go on UPS's site and track it yourself... If they said that if you ordered it on Sat, you'd get it on Monday then you definately should get a refund because that was a str8 up lie because they never even got picked up!!! good luck...
Ed, it was posted on the website! I am as I'm typing this looking at my tracking number and I have a good feeling it will ship out later todayafter all. It's already shipped out according to UPS site. So much for that UPS theory...
eyes.gif
It's probably due to the busy holiday season that UPS is picking packagesup. Under normal circumstances I would agree with you Ed. Not on this one though~

^^^ If they said that then they lied because UPS does not pick up on Sat's!!! The last day for UPS picks ups before the holiday was Friday!!! The only service that picks up Sat's is USPS. You should call them and ask them for the UPS tracking number and go on UPS's site and track it yourself... If they said that if you ordered it on Sat, you'd get it on Monday then you definately should get a refund because that was a str8 up lie because they never even got picked up!!! good luck...
Ed, it was posted on the website! I am as I'm typing this looking at my tracking number and I have a good feeling it will ship out later today after all. It's already shipped out according to UPS site. So much for that UPS theory...
eyes.gif
It's probably due to the busy holiday season that UPS is picking packages up. Under normal circumstances I would agree with you Ed. Not on this one though~

I have a UPS account and they sent us a flyer that gives them their "holiday schedule" and it says right on it that the last day to ship packagesand get them by the 24th was Friday the 21st. Alot of times if they have the ups software when they package up a package before it is picked up they are issueda tracking number and it will say something on the tracking page like "shipping info recieved" or something like that but until you start seeinglocations being logged then it hasn't shipped yet. If the tracking says it was recieved from shipper and then has a destination scan at the UPS hub it waspicked up from then it's been shipped and in UPS's hands but if their are no locations listed yet then they don;'t have it. UPS updates thepackages at every location, it's a much better tracking system then USPS... Theirs sucks!!!! Like I said good luck on getting them tomorrow so you can wearthem on Tuesday... if not you'll have them by 10:30am on Wed and some shipping loot back in your pocket..
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom