Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

There can't be any more Banneds cause the OG Red/Blacks were the only one's banned.  Those are the reason that the Red/White/Blacks were made.
I know. Arent the Black Toes OG anyway?
Either way if they made a retro+ banned I would not complain over technicalities

Last edited:
Kinda sad that JB is playing with this tactic.
Indeed the screwed the most iconic AJ1 :frown:
That is a matter of opinion. I would rank the Royals far above these. I know these started it all but these shoes are just okay to me. The Breds, Royals, and Black Toes are my favorite 1s. If only I could've copped the Banned Bred 1s

^^^The reason the banned 1's are called "banned" is because only this colorway was banned by the NBA back when Jordan first started wearing them.  There will be no "banned" retro + colorways, that colorway is what is called the "banned" 1's, not the style or specific years releases.

What you are saying is the same as me saying, "I love the black cement 3's.  If they made a retro + black cement 3 I would get it."

<------Original AJ1 Nike commercial starring the banned 1's

^^^The reason the banned 1's are called "banned" is because only this colorway was banned by the NBA back when Jordan first started wearing them.  There will be no "banned" retro + colorways, that colorway is what is called the "banned" 1's, not the style or specific years releases.

What you are saying is the same as me saying, "I love the black cement 3's.  If they made a retro + black cement 3 I would get it."

I KNOW.

I'm associating banned with the quality. But fine. Since we have have ti be nitpicky with the details.

I hope they make Banned quality, no jumpman, nike air 1s for the black toes and other colorways. sheesh.
Technically the Royals were not banned, but they are called banned a lot in the thread.

Some people reading this may not know, and then they end up misinformed because you said something more than once that does not read like accurate information.  Just clearing things up, doesn't seem nitpicky at all to me if it helps some other guy get the right info.

Unfortunately, not even the Chicago will have the features of the banned 1's that you described, which is some BS.  The 2013 royals and black toes will though and I only wanted to grab those 3 out of the 2013 releases.  I will still probably get the Chicago 1's, but it would have been real nice to have those 3 CW's all with matching Nike Air tongues and no jumpman.  All the other CW's pictures have jumpman on back and no Nike air on tongue.

Pics and info on 2013 Chicago 1's:   http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/11/air-jordan-1-high-retro-chicago/

2013 Blk toe 1's
nthat.gif
:    http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/10/air-jordan-1-high-black-toe-2013/

Royals:   http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/10/air-jordan-1-royal-blue-2013-release-date/

More 2013's

Thanks for posting the commercial ROBPZ, I don't know why I didn't embed it.

Some people reading this may not know, and then they end up misinformed because you said something more than once that does not read like accurate information.  Just clearing things up, doesn't seem nitpicky at all to me if it helps some other guy get the right info.

Unfortunately, not even the Chicago will have the features of the banned 1's that you described, which is some BS.  The 2013 royals and black toes will though and I only wanted to grab those 3 out of the 2013 releases.  I will still probably get the Chicago 1's, but it would have been real nice to have those 3 CW's all with matching Nike Air tongues and no jumpman.  All the other CW's pictures have jumpman on back and no Nike air on tongue.

Pics and info on 2013 Chicago 1's:   http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/11/air-jordan-1-high-retro-chicago/
 2013 Blk toe 1's :nthat: :    http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/10/air-jordan-1-high-black-toe-2013/
 Royals:   http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/10/air-jordan-1-royal-blue-2013-release-date/

More 2013's

Thanks for posting the commercial ROBPZ, I don't know why I didn't embed it.
The black toes aren't coming out are they? if they make "banned" (don't correct me, I don't care for that argument) it will be a must have for me.

Yah I know the Chicagos won't have it. I was just saying I am not too fond of these shoes. I'm not sure if I will grab a pair even if the money is right. I was just saying. What happened to the black toes? If they release "banned" black toes I am more than happy to wait. If they won't be "banned" then I want Nike to release em next year.

The black toes aren't coming out are they? if they make "banned" (don't correct me, I don't care for that argument) it will be a must have for me.

Yah I know the Chicagos won't have it. I was just saying I am not too fond of these shoes. I'm not sure if I will grab a pair even if the money is right. I was just saying. What happened to the black toes? If they release "banned" black toes I am more than happy to wait. If they won't be "banned" then I want Nike to release em next year.

How is it an argument? It's like calling a base Camaro an SS. It's no arguement it's only a fact that its not. If you mean you want the Blk Toes in Banned form or quality, then I get you. But no such thing as a Banned 1 outside the Blk/reds. Don't misinform other members.

How is it an argument? It's like calling a base Camaro an SS. It's no arguement it's only a fact that its not. If you mean you want the Blk Toes in Banned form or quality, then I get you. But no such thing as a Banned 1 outside the Blk/reds. Don't misinform other members.

Misinform. My mom knows what jordans were banned. Im not misinforming anyone. especially since I am calling next years drops "Banned royals". Just like how everything that is Green/Orange/Black is "UNDFTD", when that isnt the case. What would you rather I call them?

Last edited:

Misinform. My mom knows what jordans were banned. Im not misinforming anyone. especially since I am calling next years drops "Banned royals". Just like how everything that is Green/Orange/Black is "UNDFTD", when that isnt the case. What would you rather I call them?

No other Jordan 1 outside the Banneds have an X on the heel. These are just plain 1's with Nike Air. I'm guessing you call the 85 & 94 Banned with that logic.

End of the day I don't care what you call em. I was just letting you know cuz I thought you were ill informed. You can call em the Penis 1 editions I really don't care.

if they make "banned" (don't correct me, I don't care for that argument) it will be a must have for me.

sorry you don't care to argue about it, but when you're wrong, you're wrong

ya can't set up a false premise (calling or associating all 1's as or with the banned gimmick) & then not expect people to take exception with the info; conflating the the banned gimmick & production quality confuses people who don't have their facts straight

sunshine - you stubborn

Is there a RD for the black toes? Will only go after Royals and Black toes...passing on this Chi version...

Can't see myself gettin the "Chicagos" with the "Black Toes" comin out. Black Toes always been my favorite 1 next to the Royals. So with that said, i'm glad those are the 2 that got the Nike Air treatment as well. Guccis, Royals and Black Toes for me.

Back
Top Bottom