Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Been searching every day for some early releases on the OG red black wht colorway. I plan on going crazy on them. Literally as many pairs I can get my hands on in my size. If that is 10 then so be it. I want em. Plan on Getting some pairs of red based Vortex too so i can switch out the Nike Air tongue tag.

Just got mine in hands....enjoy~~~

Last edited:
Those look much better than I thought. Do you think all of these upcoming 1s will be an easy cop or no? People usually sleep on the 1s but a lot of OG colorways are coming out and they are not Phats, some have the Nike Air treatment

Last edited:
Repped best pics I've seen so far.

[/

Inb4 ppl flip flop opinions. Oops some already have :lol:

Last edited:
Who said a Dec 31 release date? That is a monday. Granted the whole point of Saturday releases is so kids don't skip school, which they won't have. But New Years Eve Monday? Far too odd. Also I thought these were January release date?

Flip Flop opinions? I am still not getting them. They are just better than I thought. Good enough to rock, but not cop with my own loot. The Black toes are around the corner and will receive the Nike Air Treatment. The Royals are my favorite 1s

Last edited:
Who said a Dec 31 release date? That is a monday. Granted the whole point of Saturday releases is so kids don't skip school, which they won't have. But New Years Eve Monday? Far too odd. Also I thought these were January release date?
Flip Flop opinions? I am still not getting them. They are just better than I thought. Good enough to rock, but not cop with my own loot. The Black toes are around the corner and will receive the Nike Air Treatment. The Royals are my favorite 1s

If Kanye wore these I knw I'd be seeing you release day :lol:

Last edited:
Was already on board for these, but with those pics I can't wait to cop...15th 21st 31st then Jan. 1? Jordan is killin me!

I'm still hoping they don't release 12-31 cause I don't wanna be spending that kinda money on Bred 11s and Chicago 1s back to back.

I can almost guarantee that date is a placeholder. The last day of every month or quarter, depending on the industry has a bunch of placeholders. I know this because I had friends who worked at stores for various industries. When they checked for a product's release date, it would often be in the last day of a certain month or quarter if the release date hasnt been decided yet

Back
Top Bottom