Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I'm surprised dudes are asking so much at around $180. I was thinking of selling my pair for $150 thinking I could use the same money to buy my correct size but I'd come up short according to craigslist prices.

I'm surprised dudes are asking so much at around $180. I was thinking of selling my pair for $150 thinking I could use the same money to buy my correct size but I'd come up short according to craigslist prices.

Prices are high because they just released, and many stores probably sold out.

Boys are reckless with prices.

When no one starts to bite, they'll lower the prices.

Not complaining but I never understood why the 1s don't get as much love as some of the other releases. It's like a hit or miss market.

Lol, Idk what it is, I been collecting for almost 10 years.... I just never got with the 1's... Ima listen to you and try them out, I don't even know what banned 1's are....

Definitely get some Banned 1s. Those are the best 1 release probably since the 1994s in terms of quality. Not to mention theyre comfortable and have a good amount of ankle padding

Copped the knicks but couldn't find these for a good price. Gave up and copped these ds for 135

Was able to get my pair with ease this morning. Store was "suppose" to open at 10am but they were letting people in slowly as they came by 9am. They had less than 20 pairs and other stores around here also had limited numbers of these. Major shoe stores didn't even carry them around here. Not sure how rare they were. Nonetheless, they are pretty sweet in person, not too bad at all. 

Shout out to my Uncle who used his employee discount to get me OG bordeaux back in 92 i was in 6th grade...he got the chicago I today as his first pair ever...nostalgia

Yallllllllllll really tempting me for those Knicks 1s. So niceeeeee

Just gotta keep reminding myself that Ill have those royals next month......hopefully

Seems like a lot of spots did first come first serve (which in my opinion should still be happening.) Got these with the ease although the store had only 12 pairs. Dude who came later than us tried telling us he had his size 9 on reserve and I find out later that dude was mad heated that they didn't have his size. Clown :smh:

9f538f5f_photo1.jpeg

Here are my Knicks!!!

Also, on the second photo, i see someone went a little crazy with the white paint on the mid sole!!! (shoe on the right)

mean.gif

d7cd57b5_photo.jpeg

Last edited:
for some reason some stores only got 10-15 pairs

blk/blue 1s better be as easy and 8am est on NDC I scored, online and at finishline

No luck online. Strange considering I never miss online except for XI's.

Had to go to the mall and Hibbett's opened early for me and two other cats and I got the only 13 of the Bulls they had. These seem to be as limited as the Kicks being they sold out in less than 15 in online. No spot in town but JJ's had the Knicks though.

I must say they look great. But the leather is definitely the stiff sh*t on a few of the releases last year. On they contrary these were much cleaner QC in terms of glue and other shoddy craftsmanship I've seen the last two years.

Not sure how they run because I haven't tried them on but they look true to size by eye test.

Newbie here but a longtime follower. Anybody in NYC know if these are still available in the city for MSRP? Looking for a 10.5/11. Didn't remember about these until my boy shows up at the bar rockin the chicagos. He got them at HOH in Harlem without standing on line but I doubt they'll still have them 24 hours later. Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom