Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Why are you trying to jump on him because he took two minutes out of his day to rip off the tag on his shoes? I really isn't as serious as you're making it. He didn't like it, so he took it off. That's the end of it.

Why are you trying to jump on him because he took two minutes out of his day to rip off the tag on his shoes? I really isn't as serious as you're making it. He didn't like it, so he took it off. That's the end of it.
Why are you trying to jump on me for stating my opinion? That's overkill but homie can do what he wants just like I can have my opinion. That's the end.

Picked up an extra size 11 in the Chicago's for my brother but his girl copped him a pair and didn't tell me.

I'll probably return them or help out a fellow NTer if someone still needs a pair.

I need a 8.5 anyone know of a site for retail or close to it? Anyone got a extra pair lol?

Thought I'd try :/

Funny thing is i'm 75 % sure most of the "cool Cats" talking about the leather and the Jumpman on the shoe aren't even over 22 years old! So i'm 100% sure that you've NEVER Seen or had a Pair of the Retro or The 1985 OG 1's.

Wrong and even more wrong.

Also, the younger generation will buy this new release, but sadly, JB did u dirty bcuz it is a shell of it's former self. If people are happy with it, whatever. Standards are low.

Walked in to FNL at meadows mall in Vegas and copped my pair. Dude said they only got 12 pairs total. I also ordered off NDC.. Jus wanted to test my luck in store. Luckily dudes sleepin on these. Long story short I got an extra 8.5 ill let go to NTers for cost. Hmu

Pm'd you bro.

I just so happened to be awake this morning and could've bought them but decided not to do it. All these quality complaints, and I'm not the type to cop and stock; I wanna WEAR my J's so if they don't wear right I can't do it. I got some other OG purchases I got coming to make me feel better in the meanwhile lol. Managed to scoop up some 2000 V's in outstanding condition, so good luck to those who copped or still looking.

Thought I would share....

Be wary of the crumbling sole(heel area) esp. if these are super DS.

Solid pu. Quality is amazing. May the force be with you. :nthat:

Last edited:
What has NT come to for dudes to argue like girls? I forget majority of the members are 14-25. Anyway buy what you like regardless of what anyone says.

And remember, these sneaker drops are just here say til confirmed. Remember the 2nd pair of Banned 1s that was supposed to drop and never did? I wouldn't trust the word of a teenager on NT who was barely old enough to see MJ play as a Wizard (haha hahaha), spreading a run our. Just sayin...

Be wary of the crumbling sole(heel area) esp. if these are super DS.
Solid pu. Quality is amazing. May the force be with you. :nthat:

Lol yeah I know. They've been worn quite a bit in the past, they wer super dirty and dusty when I got them. Took this pic after an hour of cleaning them. I actually wore them and walked down some stairs and jumped in them (I know, whoa wth is this guy thinking). Took a chance and they feel good.

I Got mine at my local footlocker as the very first customer. No camping lol.
Im actually ok with the leather, cutting and color tone.
Those who say the leather is crap don't know that
Even the 2001 retros felt the same. The banned 1
From 2010 were a big exception as the leather they
Used were actually even better than the 1994 retro
Or ogs. The og colorway 1s are supposed to
Be made of standard quality smooth leather.

Wearing mine today to get some signs of wear on em. I think they look best a little broken in. May go to mall check out the Knicks color way and maybe even cop a 2nd pair of these for after I go thru these.

Been wearing my (2009) black Chicagos from the Bulls/Celts DMP all weekend... You won't believe how many cats approached me, talking about, "MAN, WHERE YOU GET THOSE 'BANNED 1s' from" ?
mean.gif

Evidently pseudo Banneds will make em dance
dude i know how u feel smh

Back
Top Bottom