OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

Actual color
Screenshot_20200829-073143_Instagram.jpg

:pimp:

That’s what they check NikeTalk for to see what we think. It’s an overwhelming consensus that the heel tab is the issue on these and the reason the Michigan’s flopped. They put a Jordan 12 logo on the heel of a 5. Easy situation to fix
Do they really check Niketalk? I know back in the early days we had the EKIN guys but I haven't seen those guys post in at least 10 years.

Grapes just came out and we’re $190...these are the same except green and they are $225!

Nah man, those animal pack 3’s, clown 2’s, and the zoom green 1’s still around . That’s all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. I’m sure there’s more models available for retail if I started digging
Well, not the Green Zoom Is.

Took another L on Biohacks today, despite people saying they were trash. My hopes for these are pretty low :smh:

I think these will definitely be easier to grab
Retail is $225 plus tax
Don’t think many folks are willing to drop that much money on these imo
They will still sellout tho

Can't call it. On one hand, they're $225 and unemployment not hitting like before.
On the other hand, everything has been selling out this year.
Hoping to catch them under retail though.
Man this hits home. I wonder how anyone is affording these sneakers this bs unemployment is killen rent an everything. Wish the resellers would feel this money crash too.

Back
Top Bottom