OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

They look olive 👀
Actual color
Screenshot_20200829-073143_Instagram.jpg

They are dope. I think they better than the Michigan Inspire 5's that I used to own. I don't think these will sit long enough to go sale tho because that's how I copped my Michigan 5s for $190+tax lol

Last edited:
They are dope. I think they better than the Michigan Inspire 5's that I used to own. I don't think these will sit long enough to go sale tho because that's how I copped my Michigan 5s for $190+tax lol
I dunno man this thread is only 5 pages lmao

The thread count on NT means nothing since COVID. Every Jordan retro has been selling out and these will be no different.
Nah man, those animal pack 3’s, clown 2’s, and the zoom green 1’s still around . That’s all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. I’m sure there’s more models available for retail if I started digging

I stand corrected, you are right there are a few releases that are still around on some sites. I believe all of these you mentioned though sold out on most of the major footsites on release day. With that said I cannot see these sitting as this is as close as 99% of this board will ever get to owing the Oregon P.E.

Nah man, those animal pack 3’s, clown 2’s, and the zoom green 1’s still around . That’s all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. I’m sure there’s more models available for retail if I started digging

I stand corrected, you are right there are a few releases that are still around on some sites. I believe all of these you mentioned though sold out on most of the major footsites on release day. With that said I cannot see these sitting as this is as close as 99% of this board will ever get to owing the Oregon P.E.
If you look at this board I was the most vocal member petitioning for these particular shoes. (2 of my posts got locked over the last few years) and I’m still on the fence. I’m very disappointed ☹️

What has you on the fence? Shade of green, patch on heel instead of a jumpan or nike air? I look at the UNC 3 release in March as a PE colorway done right.

I'm cool with how these turned out and don't mind the tag on the back. Not sure why most people want to rep a school they probably have never been to or are a fan of.
I don't want to them to have the duck and O logos so I can rep Oregon. I want them because they make the shoe infinitely better.

Back
Top Bottom