OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

No one person in here likes the heel tab. Can we please sub that out for a yellow jump man at least if we can’t get the duck?
Too late for all of that. A good portion, if not all of these are made already

Here's hoping to a custom were they take that stupid stitched back and put a duck on it maybe a iron on patch idk I just hate what they continue to do with this back stitching but it literally gives me cancer

Shoe legit looks terrible aesthetically from the back. Release date is months away, they can fix it
Even if they could, there's no incentive to do so. It would be cheaper for nike to scrap the whole project than to go back and change each pair.

I.e. The 13 colonies air max 1

My guess is based off how the Michigan 5 PE sold last year, it was the same situation.

And they're not changing the patch on the back 2 months before release because some Niketalkers complained about it, get real :lol:
That’s what they check NikeTalk for to see what we think. It’s an overwhelming consensus that the heel tab is the issue on these and the reason the Michigan’s flopped. They put a Jordan 12 logo on the heel of a 5. Easy situation to fix

PhotoGrid_1593653793696.jpg

Back
Top Bottom