OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

man its been a minute but was able to secure on snkrs. havent tried for much. last W was Trav 4s. this probably the only Jordan i'd been looking forward to in awhile.
stoked.

Got ghosted on fnl for my sz but my brother got his sz and that’s all that mattered 💪🏾
943290A6-F4DC-4889-A6CC-9C7B11286A4E.png

Used to be resellers didn't bother unless they were making at least $20 on a $180 shoe (investment). Now resellers coming out of the woodwork to battle each other to make $5-$10 on a $200+ shoe (investment).

Todays my bday tried snkrs at 7 on the dot got the in line page and never saw it update for over an hour at 805 I closed it reopened and it said sold out so as usual I figured it was the normal L. Was just checking my email at 9:28 and saw a nike email from 7:03 am I did get them. Crazy ****. I force closed the snkrs app and re opened and it says purchased now and has order confirmation wild ****

Tried this morning, L on all sites. This is a release I've been waiting for since they were confirmed so I was already prepared to pay resell on them. As soon as the Ls came, I got off GOAT. Im too old to spend all day trying to mess w ghost orders - i wonder how much these resellers are making after tax/shipping/fees. I didnt pay but like $60 over retail, so how much meat could be left on that bone? Either way, im excited to wear these as i live in Oregon.

Todays my bday tried snkrs at 7 on the dot got the in line page and never saw it update for over an hour at 805 I closed it reopened and it said sold out so as usual I figured it was the normal L. Was just checking my email at 9:28 and saw a nike email from 7:03 am I did get them. Crazy ****. I force closed the snkrs app and re opened and it says purchased now and has order confirmation wild ****

Crazy, its my bday and same thing happened to me!

I had gave up after Ls on snkrs champs and hibbetts,and getting the waiting screen on finishline,checked my phone 30 minutes later and was able to check out my size 13 on finishline,unexpected W.

For people who won at champs and footlocker what is the cut off time to pick up pair? I’m trying to get there 30 mins before and try snagging an unclaimed pair

Back
Top Bottom