Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by PeeWeehitops

who is the real hyperbeast someone trying to stay up to the times or those that trying to hold on some 1999 editions about to fall apart and they r so much better quality only time will tell

to me a hypebeast os someone that copps for the reason it's in the new. these shoes represent a style that is in all the soldier boy rapper videoswith all these new "IN" colors. Gentry just used fiba colors as an excuse to put all those colors together into one. the patent makes it even amore sensational style to but to me is obvious that this shoe represents what hypebeast are into with these colors that will go out of fashion five years fromnow.

OG's are styles that will NEVER die which is the opposite of HYPE:

noun
  1. deception or fraud
  2. extravagant or excessive promotion

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by K20Lee

There's a Hello Kitty colorway confirmed for the VI's next year. You buying?

And buying Jordan, not to wear them? Your not making yourself look any better on here. Shall I spell it out for you? Yeah, you got suckered in of the hype and you just don't want to admit it.
man are you serious, do you know how ignorant you just made yourself seem? you're gonna tell me that keeping J's DS is stupid and that nobody else does it? oh and i never got suckered into the hype, i've said all along that i wasn't sure if i liked these or not. i hopped into champs and had the chance to get them for a lot under retail so i did end of story. just cause i wanna get these cause i like them doesn't make me a non-collector or a hypebeast. but enlighten me on why i'm not making myself look any better on here cause i DS most of my collection?

I finally saw these in person and they're nice. Too bad JB made the decision for me to purchase these. They only went to a size 13
frown.gif

these shoes are horrible.

I had the money, had the opportunity, but these are so bad.

if you dont like the shoes the dont post in this thread niketalk has a lot of cry babies.
mad.gif

i was hoping people would pass on this disgrace to my beloved VI's...

thanks again for making Gentry a king.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

I agree with you 160jordansdeep-- I never seen so much hate on a shoe. If you don't like em then u did the right thing by not coppin duh. It really hurt feelings when I posted my new pair in the Jordan WDYWT thread. Check it out and get a good laugh over all the crybabies lol. "Those are ugly, gay, wha wha wha I want my mommy" lol
no 160jordansdeep was talking about her signature

i was talking about what everyone is saying about the shoes and what everyone says about pretty much every release.

Walked past HOH on 125th on Friday night & there was already people lined up...
I laughed.
A line the night b4 for this release?
These are real bad.
The Skittles VI's are not a good look.

I saw them last Wednesday in person and that patent leather made it too shiny and I could just not fall in love with all the colors together. The design in thetoe box is just horrible.

Who carers if someone else is buying these, I personally will pass but if you bought them and are feeling them good for you. If these did not have the fakepatent and the desighn on the toe box I might have copped. And for those that say you have to rock your kicks, mind your buisness some people have over 200+kicks and buy doubles, you cant wear them all, and if we want to save some to rock latter why should it bother you? Just becuase all your kicks are beat todeath when I rock a new pair in 5+ years should not bother you. Its so funny when a lame yells on here you have to rock your kicks shut up already.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Who carers if someone else is buying these, I personally will pass but if you bought them and are feeling them good for you. If these did not have the fake patent and the desighn on the toe box I might have copped. And for those that say you have to rock your kicks, mind your buisness some people have over 200+ kicks and buy doubles, you cant wear them all, and if we want to save some to rock latter why should it bother you? Just becuase all your kicks are beat to death when I rock a new pair in 5+ years should not bother you. Its so funny when a lame yells on here you have to rock your kicks shut up already.

co-sign

Only way I will wear these shoes is if I had that apparel to go with it but I'm still going to pass on this shoe.

The yellow and green messed the shoe up to me.

no hate involved, but i went into dtlr on sat. to see these are def. one of THE biggest dissapointments to date.

keep in mind i could've easily copped about a week or 2 before RD from my local spot. i never bothered to even look at them until RD.

so anyway, these things look so ceaply made it is rediculous. the patent looks like it can easily rip with no effort. i def. wouldn't recommend actuallyhooping in these cause i think u'll be sorry.

this was honestly the easiest pass ever for me anyway.

to those that really like them, congrats if u got them.

but i wouldn't be caught DEAD with these on & $150 is just too much to cop "just for the collection".

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

PeeWeehitops wrote:

who is the real hyperbeast someone trying to stay up to the times or those that trying to hold on some 1999 editions about to fall apart and they r so much
better quality only time will tell

to me a hypebeast os someone that copps for the reason it's in the new. these shoes represent a style that is in all the soldier boy rapper videos
with all these new "IN" colors. Gentry just used fiba colors as an excuse to put all those colors together into one. the patent makes it even a
more sensational style to but to me is obvious that this shoe represents what hypebeast are into with these colors that will go out of fashion five years from
now.

OG's are styles that will NEVER die which is the opposite of HYPE:

noun

1. deception or fraud
  2. extravagant or excessive promotion

Hey guys I'm sure this has been asked numerous times, but are there any discount codes for finishline. I'm trying to cop a pair on the low low for mygirl.

Back
Top Bottom