Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I do not regret anything! Because I bought a pair, However I feel very bad for the people that did not buy them! oh yeah I LOVE MY PAIR OF THEM! I thinkI'm going to go look at them right now!
happy.gif

I have no regret! Because I bought them on saturday for $150! However I do feel bad for the people that did not buy them. I LOVE THEM!

Yeah I don't regret either but if I saw them in front of me and the price was right I maybe tempted despite that fruity "stitch."

BTW for those who hit me about about PF.com access, registration is open today. Sorry I did not get back to you...

Nah, I regret not coppin the VI/ XVII pack but that's only cause Im broke now and only wanted the Carmines. prolly cop off ebay if I'm lucky But Iwoulda copped the Oly's if they did away w/ the patent leather and the sticthing

this is where the line is drawn...where you buy things that you're not really interested in but decides to get it afterwards when the price is right....iwould not even buy these for a buck! such a waste of closet space.

kinda. do you see how expensive these are on PYS? I work at finishline and we sold out that very day. I dont like the shoe but i wish i had bought them just toresell them.

How could we regret it when they are still sitting on shelves around the country...the decision not to buy, was a no brainer to anyone who truly values thelook and aura of the Air Jordan 6....
ohwell.gif

I think the better question is "Will you regret having bought these ugly shoes when the soles and patent leather are turning piss yellow in your closet acouple years from now?"
roll.gif

No doubts at all. Its was an ugly shoe in pictures, and even more hideous in person. Patent pleather on a VI was just a disgrace. But all the sheep buying themis why JB will do it again.

Originally Posted by El Bro

But all the sheep buying them is why JB will do it again.

Kinda the purpose of my thread. Together we will eliminate Gentry and save the Jordan line once and for all. Team Tinker to the rescue!

well i order my of eastbay da whole store in da mall sold out less in a min i wuz pissed i got em kuz da air jordan 6 r da best jordan 2 realese and a coupleof years dey r going 2 be worth a lot of monet like da original air jordan olympic edition
url

well, i intended to try and find a good price on ebay. went to the mall sat and they were very nice looking to me and they had 2 more sizes left. had to godown 1 size down from a 9.5-8.5, but they fit, but hella snug. didn't realize how big these ran until i tried on a 10.5....felt like a 11 or 11.5

anyone wanna trade? i need a 9, 9.5...or 10.

I don't even regret not coppin' the Carmines lol, I'm not loosin' any sleep over these circus shoes.

But all the sheep buying them is why JB will do it again.
I don't think they care how stuff sells actually...those "oly" 7's about to come out are an even bigger disgrace for an evenbigger price tag...
eyes.gif

Plus look at all the Lifestyle crap that came out over the past 2 years that is just sitting and rotting on clearance all over the country
mad.gif

I honestly think it's just excuses for Gentry, Josiah, and M. Smith to give all their buddiess with "Pride" a shout out before they completelyruin the brand...
roll.gif

I mean I don't hate on them for their preference, but IMO they shouldn't be using Michael's legendary shoes to come out of the closet !!!!

the thing on the toe area and the patent leather and all the fruity colors just kills it

Nope not at all, I keep my "collection" all OG colors, with the exception of Cool Grey

Grabbed a pair on the finishline restock...this is my shoe for the summer....with all those colors I can wear any solid colored shirt and match...lol...If Ican't stand them when I get them back to the store they will go....I just hope Finishline doesn't screw me over saying they are unable to fill myorder...

nope no regrets whats so ever

i once again passed like steve nash, JB is going to make me the league leader in assist soon with all this crap that keeps coming out

Naw I dont regret em, I got em for My Wife so I can just look at hers...LOL, and Plus When I thought about getting em, I just Pulled out MyStill DS Carmines and all that went away!!!

I Just Call The Carmines"HIS" and The Olympics "HERS"

Back
Top Bottom