Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Tried all the coupons on Finishline, no good. Plus, I can never trust them to actually fulfill an order.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

db1time:
GAY PRIDE SHOES? R THEY SERIOUS 1 THING IS STRAIGHT 2 ALL THE FELLAS WHO SAAID GAY PRIDE IM SORRY U EITHER COULDN'T DIDN'T WANT 2 OR JUST PLAIN HATIN ON THE SHOW BUT THE DAY I LET ANOTHER MAN'S OPINION EFFECT HOW I FEEL ABOUT SOME SHOES I COP U CAN HAVE MY LIFE WHO CARES WHAT ANOTHER MAN HAS 2 SAY WHATS ON MY FEET I COPPED EM ROCKED EM WIT A FRESH AS EVER OBAMA SHIRT AND LET THE @$*$ EAT EM UP SO FELLAS WORRY ABOUT YA OWN FEET NOT THE NEXT MAN PLEASE
Don't worry about my opinion and I won't worry about your shoes, your feet, or your opinion.

Cool? Cool.

My opinion is that they are hideously ugly. They are loud, they have cheap looking patent, the green on the tongue is kindergarten, the stitching on the tongue is effeminate, and the colors are...
laugh.gif
... the colors are...
roll.gif
... I mean, white, red, blue, yellow, black, and green?

They're ugly. They're one of the ugliest Jordans I have ever seen. Ever.

Now, if you don't think they're ugly, then... GOOD FOR YOU.
happy.gif
But if you have a problem with me thinking your kicks are laughable, well, that's your own damn problem, not mine. You're allowed to think they're fresh, and I'm allowed to think they're a mistake.

See what i mean...CRYING
laugh.gif

these shoes are dope...something different, but dope nonetheless....
i don't understand what all the fuss is about. they were made to represent the olympic colors...the stitching looks a little weird, looks like a ball goingthru the hoop., but other than that, they were put together nicely.

*dont kid yourself and disrespectfully diss someone you see wearing them* well, not in the N.O....

at first i wasnt feelin them but they kinda grew on me, but not worth no 150$ imo, but to each its own

at first i wasnt feelin them but they kinda grew on me, but not worth no 150$ imo, but to each its own

As much as we clowned them and as much as we clowned those who were so eager to cop, do you have doubts now?

I ask this not because I do, I still think that stitch was hideous (if not for that I would have copped) and I would have rather it not had the paten leather, but because I know a few people who now wish they copped.

The colors aren't that bad and in person the sneaker looks a lot better but a lot of us passed and now I wonder if that "Jordan bug" that most of us experience got to us. It's the inevitable, no matter how much Gentry is the devil or how his retros are sometimes a slap in the face to us the consumers and MJ the legend, people still flock to buy this stuff because they've done a great job marketing to kids and sell the whole "exclusives, limited" kind of idea.

So now that the sneaker is probably sold out at most spots, do you regret not copping a pair?

I don't regret it now, and wont regret it later when these wont even sell for retail.

I regret not getting them for 120 from ndc but i cant say im sad for not getting them for retail. i think i really only want them because im a shoe addict....

Went to the mall just to see these in person. If this was not patent leather I would have purchased it but PASS

Nah, they suck. I haven't been to the mall since these dropped but I'm pretty sure they're still on shelves.

Right now, I don't regret not getting it. Saw them in person...so many colors plus the patent leather, too shiny

they're still on shelves in Portland. I had to see them in person. I love VIs and would buy any other colorway they've been made in. but not those. noteven close. loving my carmines and DMPs tho!

Originally Posted by MrsBabb

these shoes are dope...something different, but dope nonetheless....
i don't understand what all the fuss is about. they were made to represent the olympic colors...the stitching looks a little weird, looks like a ball going thru the hoop., but other than that, they were put together nicely.

*dont kid yourself and disrespectfully diss someone you see wearing them* well, not in the N.O....

feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom