Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I was on the fence , decided to get em so I can have a pair of VI's that I can use daily and beat up. I would hate to do that to the carmines or Blackinfra's I have.

Originally Posted by kevvv

I was on the fence , decided to get em so I can have a pair of VI's that I can use daily and beat up. I would hate to do that to the carmines or Black infra's I have.

For that Reason I could see That.

no regrets about not buying. the stitching on the toebox put the nail in the coffin for me. it's out of place and doesn't keep the shoe clean lookingon the toe, not to mention the design itself is just horrible. who came up with that ugly design????? i could've dealt with the white patent and the colorsof the rings...but the design on the toe just killed it.

why are u dudes hating the shoes? if you're a jordan fan than without a doubt you'd copp...it doesnt matter what color the retros come in, if you a fanyou'd get em...those who dont like them are just plain sneaker addicts who mistakingly pride themselves as jordanheads! oh and no regrets here cuz i coppedmy pair haha...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

no regrets about not buying. the stitching on the toebox put the nail in the coffin for me. it's out of place and doesn't keep the shoe clean looking on the toe, not to mention the design itself is just horrible. who came up with that ugly design????? i could've dealt with the white patent and the colors of the rings...but the design on the toe just killed it.
Yep The Stiching is Off Center on a lot of the Shoes, and There still has been no Explination as to what the Hell it means, Why didnt they just stichthe Olympic Rings symbol or something else that makes sense

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Grabbed a pair on the finishline restock...this is my shoe for the summer....with all those colors I can wear any solid colored shirt and match...lol...If I can't stand them when I get them back to the store they will go....I just hope Finishline doesn't screw me over saying they are unable to fill my order...
ha ha they do do that thats why i dont mess with finishline

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

no regrets about not buying. the stitching on the toebox put the nail in the coffin for me. it's out of place and doesn't keep the shoe clean looking on the toe, not to mention the design itself is just horrible. who came up with that ugly design????? i could've dealt with the white patent and the colors of the rings...but the design on the toe just killed it.
Yep The Stiching is Off Center on a lot of the Shoes, and There still has been no Explination as to what the Hell it means, Why didnt they just stich the Olympic Rings symbol or something else that makes sense

i heard it was the olympic torch and the holder in goes in

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

Yep The Stiching is Off Center on a lot of the Shoes, and There still has been no Explination as to what the Hell it means, Why didnt they just stich the Olympic Rings symbol or something else that makes sense

i heard it was the olympic torch and the holder in goes in

Based on the fact that a restock went up this morning, I should assume my order that I placed Sat is safe? Or is FNL that out of it that it could still getcancelled?

jordan8807 wrote:
why are u dudes hating the shoes? if you're a jordan fan than without a doubt you'd copp...it doesnt matter what color the retros come in, if you a fan you'd get em...those who dont like them are just plain sneaker addicts who mistakingly pride themselves as jordanheads! oh and no regrets here cuz i copped my pair haha...
eyes.gif
Wrong ....

If your a Jordan fan you look at them because the 6 is a classic. But because of the materials used along with the horrible color spanked on these,it was

an EZ pass for this Jordan fan ...

Jordan fan does not equal Jordan shoe **** cuz ...

^^very true
but honestly these shoes do look much better in person than in pictures
maybe one day people will respect this colorway

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^very true
but honestly these shoes do look much better in person than in pictures
maybe one day people will respect this colorway

I hope not.

if Gentry is laughing, he's probably laughing not at the people who bought these, but at the ones who are taking this to the heart. I know I am. The waypeople judge these shoes, it feels like their taste is better than the one who doesn't agree with them. What makes you any better? Because of"heat" ??
roll.gif
Get out of here with that garbage. It's 2008

Al Rocksalot wrote:. So if you copped these then your not a real collector? Who are you to tell anyone that they are not collectors based on the particular Jays they buy? Imma break your stereo type real quick: I'm 33 years old, I have two jobs a wife and 3 kids. I bought these, because I liked them not because I am trying to impress anyone and not because i'm a hypebeast.... I could care less what you or anyone thinks of what I buy. So if you like em, cool... if not then don't waste your time offering your opinion and making yourself look pretty silly... just keep it moving.

^^EXACTLY!

some of you may not believe this, but folks said the very same thing about the Infared VI when it dropped several years ago and now its a GRAIL...soonly time will tell...

Originally Posted by El Bro

No doubts at all. Its was an ugly shoe in pictures, and even more hideous in person. Patent pleather on a VI was just a disgrace. But all the sheep buying them
is why JB will do it again.

When exactly did the jordan 6 came up on niketown.com? and is this going to be the same time for the release date of the 6/17 package which coming out on the21st.? somebody hook me up wit the info. I could of had save $60 bucks...spend brought two for retail= $300

Originally Posted by jordan8807

why are u dudes hating the shoes? if you're a jordan fan than without a doubt you'd copp...it doesnt matter what color the retros come in, if you a fan
you'd get em...those who dont like them are just plain sneaker addicts who mistakingly pride themselves as jordanheads! oh and no regrets here cuz i copped
my pair haha...

this is the funniest (really meaning STUPIDEST) thing I've heard all damn day!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

I have no regrets passing on this POS colorway for str8t up newbies to the shoe game

Funny how people forget that they were once a newbie to the shoe game as well...yet they try and look down on people that are just starting to build theircollection. Plain and simple....if you like the kicks, then buy them....if you don't, then pass. However, just remember that you didn't break into tothe shoe game as a vet....you were a newbie/rookie once too.. Trust me, I've seen too many people on this board blast a shoe, only to let a shoe grow onthem over time and it then becomes a must have or a GRAIL. Not saying this shoe will become that, but it will grow on people...especially as deadstock versionsbecome more rare. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom