Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jlhope2

just got the size 12 for $120. Thanks for the heads up and the coupon code!!!!
Tried going back and ordering a 10.5 but i went all the way through numerous times and hit the "place order" button and it would say that the size recently sold out. But i added it to my cart and checked out 5 times!!! but everytime it said the same thing. now every size is gone. and it didnt let me use the code on this.
Never had that happen with NDC.

That's Great! Sorry you only got one pair.

they're gone for now, they were up for an hour this time, before selling out.

there may be future restocks by Nike and other Authorized Jordan Brand retailers...

i dont understand how people call these "gay prides" when the aqua 8's have pretty much all the same colors in em'

and pretty much ALL of niketalk bought aquas..

but ok.

Got my shipping confo from NDC...From now on I will always choose free shipping unless its a hot item like a CDP. Theses will arrive the same time if I ordered2 day shipping. Not bad nike...

moz-screenshot-12.jpg
The colors in the OLYMPIC VI's are the colors from the OLYMPICEMBLEM:
9ad26b91df536cdd37526f429a87b6fe0c89ac54.jpg

NOT "gay pride" or "fruity" or any other degrading name/term that has been used in this thread to reference this shoe. If you don'tlike them, hell save your money and buy something that YOU like. If you don't have anything of USE to contribute to this thread other than all the othercrap that has been repeatedly said, please save your time and other NTers who would prefer not going through pages and pages of BS...please grow the EFF up!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

WOW.....BEFORE RD EVERYONE WAS LIKE THIS GAY PRIDE SHOES AND THEY WILL BUY THESE EVEN IF IT REACHES THE OUTLETS, NOW THE SAME DUDES TALKING ABOUT EASY COP.......GUESS SOME NTers ARE A BUNCH OR HYPOCRITS.

That's word! A lot of NT'ers are just young, ignorant children who flip-flop like a light switch. I'm really blown away by all the adolescent participation on NT. Initially, I thought it was a board of older kats with great knowledge and insight about Air Jordans.....but I was wrong. The few older kats just hang around since they still love AJs, like me, but the young kats just talk juvenile smack and keep JB from manufacturing quality Jordans like they used to be made. It sickens me. Guys it really is simple............."if you don't buy it, they won't continue to make it"

*SIGH* ... It's kind of a waste and time to say you "like" or "dislike" a shoe. JB has been making very crappy kicks like these VIs lately, but they still sell. It's just amazing......but it's the young kids that don't know any better. Who else buys ALL Patent leather shoes, especially Jordans???? Anyway, there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.......it's just the way it is. Love it or leave it. I'm choosing to leave it.

^^I was with you until you said that... Dude, I'm 30 years old, hold two jobs and a college degree(hell almost 2)...I'm no where NEAR being a kid.I have been an avid admirer of Js since the 6th grade, I've seen Jordan play from beginning to end. I liked them, so I purchased them. Simple. End ofstory. You didn't like them so you didn't purchase them and that's cool too. We have to understand that JB is not going to stay JB circa 1985-2000forever(as bad as some of us would like that). They, just like every other corporation/business trying to make a living, HAS to evolve and change as societyand cultures do. So, though I completely understand your frustration(because I too initially joined NT because I thought older kats who have a sincere respectfor Jordan's contribution to the game and also what he has done to and for the shoe game in general would network here), AND respect your opinion andviews, please understand that there will ALWAYS be a market for JB's product. The name alone will carry the brand...you just don't have to be apart ofthat market if you choose not to...

MMM..
eyes.gif
.I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS BUT THEN I SEEN SOME POSER SNEAKERCHICKWITH THEM ON YESTERDAY AT WORK AND I WAS MAD JELLY
devil.gif
SO IM GETING THEM WITH DISCOUNT BECAUSEI RUFUSE TO PAY RETAIL FOR THESE.
happy.gif

some ppl take the love of shoes a little bit tooo far. going around disrespecting other loyal consumers who may like a particular shoe.
well, over the WEB.....e-thugz killZ me.

seems like the NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct are being abused in the worse way and nothing is being done about it. flame wars, trolling, so called newbiebashing, *ya'll done lost ya'll mind...*

btw, the shoes are fire! these comments remind me of when the Air Jordan Retro V (LANEY) released. there was so much HATIN/ bashing on the shoe. years later,they are grails. interesting.....

*NOT COMPARING LANEY V'S WITH 08 OLYMPIC VI'S IN ANYWAY*

Just to show I think everyone is entitled to make bad purchases...there is a sz 10 up right now on ndc....you can use any of the before mentioned codes to getthem for $120...2CABIN4LIFE is probably your best bet...

"OLYMPIC" 6's

EDIT: Oh well they're gone already...just keep refreshing and more should pop up throughout the day...

sick of it man missed out on 2 restocks cuz i been dead in bed wit strep throat. bout to refresh NDC every 5 mins.

Miramar is like 5mins away from miami/miami gardens. Lol well not even 5 mins, its right on the other side of pro player! oh well when they get here they gethere

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Miramar is like 5mins away from miami/miami gardens. Lol well not even 5 mins, its right on the other side of pro player! oh well when they get here they get here
laugh.gif
4 real but u no thats how they run..lol

Originally Posted by imsoDS

i dont understand how people call these "gay prides" when the aqua 8's have pretty much all the same colors in em'

and pretty much ALL of niketalk bought aquas..

but ok.

i was thinking that when i wore my aquas the other day. The VIII's colors are much more 'feminine' (forlack of a better word) than these VI's. I hated these VI's when i first saw them...but pics made me change my mind and then when I saw them in person,it was a must. Two carmines and Olympics 08
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom