Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Your better bet for a restock is FNL.com. They always have a restock after release once they calculate their stock at store locations nationwide after arelease. NDC is always hit or miss. At least that is what I have experienced lately.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

NDC restocked size 9s for anybody with that size

hes right i jus checked and i see size 9 on bold...why couldnt it be 9.5 or 10
mad.gif

Originally Posted by I3uck

mad.gif
can you please post the link? it wont show up for me and i wear a 9

Originally Posted by bigj505

mad.gif
can you please post the link? it wont show up for me and i wear a 9

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml#l=nikestore,cart,_pdp,cid-1/pid-192998&re=US&co=US&la=EN

sold out already again

man i was never able to see the size 9 available

they showed up finally... i got the order confirmation from ndc and when i logged into my account, it applied the 20% off for me... its odd tho cause i had topay sales tax for this order but not my white/red xx3s.... maybe cause i got the xx3s sent to washington dc (work) and these sent to baltimore, md(home)????133 shipped still isnt bad

ya id be pissed if that was my size....theres 3 sizes ill mess wit so hopefully ill get one of em.

so it automatically did the 20% for u?? u didnt put the code in??? i never irdered from NDC before so i get free shipping on first order
smile.gif

so it automatically did the 20% for u?? u didnt put the code in??? i never irdered from NDC before so i get free shipping on first order
smile.gif
yea but i put the code in when i got the white/red xx3s.... its funny cause it didnt work for the xx3s lol

lol coo...u lucky man i wanna get these
thanks for the positive remarks man... niketalk really does look out for dudes on here... i slept on these and i went looking monday.... smallest sizei found was a 10.5
frown.gif
but its good i waited cause i like discounts

thanks for the positive remarks man... niketalk really does look out for dudes on here... i slept on these and i went looking monday.... smallest size i found was a 10.5
frown.gif

im kinda iffy on the 10.5, i wear a 10 but i put the carmines on jus now and there a sz 10 and theres still room. 10.5 would be big and crease fast. need a9.5 or 10 in these damn olys

they showed up finally... i got the order confirmation from ndc and when i logged into my account, it applied the 20% off for me... its odd tho cause i had to pay sales tax for this order but not my white/red xx3s.... maybe cause i got the xx3s sent to washington dc (work) and these sent to baltimore, md(home)???? 133 shipped still isnt bad

Congratulations on your pick up!

i believe the sales tax laws state that you only pay sales tax if the internet business has a physical "brick and mortar" store inthe state you are shipping the purchase to.

when i order from eastbay, i pay no sales tax.

when i order from Nike.com i pay my state's sales tax.

when i order from Nike.com and have the item sent to my son in Los Angeles, i get charged California's sales tax.

thanks for the positive remarks man... niketalk really does look out for dudes on here... i slept on these and i went looking monday.... smallest size i found was a 10.5
frown.gif

im kinda iffy on the 10.5, i wear a 10 but i put the carmines on jus now and there a sz 10 and theres still room. 10.5 would be big and crease fast. need a 9.5 or 10 in these damn olys

yea i know... my DMPs were a little loose on my also...

Originally Posted by mikeadog

they showed up finally... i got the order confirmation from ndc and when i logged into my account, it applied the 20% off for me... its odd tho cause i had to pay sales tax for this order but not my white/red xx3s.... maybe cause i got the xx3s sent to washington dc (work) and these sent to baltimore, md(home)???? 133 shipped still isnt bad

Congratulations on your pick up!

i believe the sales tax laws state that you only pay sales tax if the internet business has a physical "brick and mortar" store in the state you are shipping the purchase to.

when i order from eastbay, i pay no sales tax.

when i order from Nike.com i pay my state's sales tax.

when i order from Nike.com and have the item sent to my son in Los Angeles, i get charged California's sales tax.

o i c... so from now on.... send them to my job lol... DC no sales tax i think since said statement holds true

I really don't understand the hate by many on these 6s?? I for one appreciate them based on the fact that they are the first to release without being insome sort of package since 2000 (I don't really count the lows from 2002). Thankfully my spot just received more pairs yesterday so I'm gonna cop lateron today. BTW they are really clean in person. I copped my girl a pair yesterday and now it's time to treat myself

Back
Top Bottom