Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i told people the value of these would go up. And the people that slept on these would want these soon after they released. Well people get prepared to paysome rape prices if online stores dont restock.

These shoes sold like crazy im glad I bought mine early. Can some of yall post some of the gear yall gone rock with these

if there are people that like these then i won't feel bad "coming out the closet" and admit my liking for XV's and SPIZ IKE's......

whats really wrong wit em? watch in years to come there gonna be rare as all hell and everyone and there moms gonna be lookin for em. future grails, watch.

I can't lie. I wasn't crazy about them and contiplating if I should get them up until the release date. Work up early at 6 in the morning and got tothe mall in time for champs to open up at 7. I was going to work in the same mall at 9 so I said what's 2 hours, go pick them up and sleep in the storebefore I clock in to work. Lol..these actually look better in person and the quality aint bad. Hey if people can shell out $150 on flip 3's why not these?Regardless of anything. Its the 6's. That's just a dope shoe period. I wish it was all patent leather and the color placement is a little weird butwith the right outfit. You can get these off. That white patent leather on a sunny day is gonna stick out. With the clear sole and brite colors. Plus its alimited shoe. So as time pass, you gonna definatly have people that's gonna wanna get a pair. You see enough people with them on and see how they look onthe feet, might change your mind. I bout 2 pairs. I know in a a few years or even a short time. People gonna definatly want these and I doubt they would everbe retro'd again.

I wanna know if these where a easy pick up for people, cus it was for me. Esepecially in my size. I wear a 10. My foot size is pretty adverage , so those goquick. I actually bought 1 pair, waited to go to work and like a hour passed and something told me to get a 2nd pair, and I copped with no problem. Not even aline

Yeah i wanna see some of the t'shirts you'all are going to rock with yours because i have yet to cop a t'shirt, and i don't think i want thejordan 1

I'm very happy with my pair..my girl likes 'em too..look a lil on the fake side..but the quality of these is top-notch imo..

I got a striped green enyce polo on clearance for 10 bucks. It may not match exactly but it was cheap and I cant go wrong. Ill wait till I get my shoes to seeif they can work together.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I got a striped green enyce polo on clearance for 10 bucks. It may not match exactly but it was cheap and I cant go wrong. Ill wait till I get my shoes to see if they can work together.

not gonna match

NDC doesnt even have the size scroll bar anymore, guess there done restocking. cant believe i didnt get these. sold out when i went to my store and sold outonline. guess ima buy the b-grade stealth 23s, or the white grey burgundy 13s DS from my boy for 130.

Oh well, I guess the best thing to do is to rock a solid green tee or polo like Yayo did on 106npark. Otherwise you'll have to buy the jordan tee.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

we just restocked again yesterday with our shoes and people have been ordering since the day they dropped
people are finally realizing they missed out and are scooping up pairs before its too late
Why are you allowed to do this post whoring in every post.

Who cares about you damn site.

I am going to ask methodman about this .

^^^ Drama
I hate when I go on a site and they have shoes from years ago still up with the sold out label ... Just take them off the site if there gone ....

I went to FNL to get the last pair of Georgetown XV SE and copped them...on a whim, I walked upstairs to my normal spot and saw these and the Father's Day1's
eek.gif
... the Bragging Rights were a little snug but the last pair so Itook them bacc to FNL and copped the Father's Day 1's with a little $20 off in-store credit for $87.00 out the door
smokin.gif
I was surprised that these so-called Olympic VI were pleasing to my eye...butI just don't think I'll get them...too many colors on the midsole for me and I don't mind the patent leather but that toebox kept me away...decent6 for the quality we've been getting from Brand Jordan as of late...

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^very true
but honestly these shoes do look much better in person than in pictures
maybe one day people will respect this colorway

poof, i got these from NDC for $120.00 the morning they dropped with the -20% 2CABIN4LIFE discount code.

i wasn't gonna' cop but i couldn't pass them up. i'm not crazy over patent leather, but some of the members pics made these look nice and i'm a sucker for sixes.

with your wealth of knowledge and dominance in the shoe game, what do you think is a good price for these hated beauties?

"mikeadog"

Back
Top Bottom