Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so i got my pair on tuesday but i didnt get a retro card did anyone get a card with there's

Originally Posted by CEDavII

good. no size 15. makes that decision even easier.

mad.gif
No Size 14 either???? No Love for Team Big Foot!!
mad.gif

NOT feeling these and with all the $$ spent on recent releases and with the 7/16 CDP almost here, $150 is too much drop drop on a shoe i will ONLY stare @& NEVER wear.

so....

NO THANKS!

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

lmfao at everyone even considering these...YOU WILL BE LAUGHED AT IN PUBLIC!!!
What are you, 12 years old? Since when does it matter what people think of what you wear? Imma guess your in high school, so your forgiven for yourignorance. I copped them today, my boy held them for me but I wasn't sold on the pics I saw online. When I saw them I bought them because I liked the waythey looked and they were comfy. Believe it or not, some of us buy kicks cause we like them and not because others might like them.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Will these be discounted on swoosh?

Thats what im sayin.. anyone know?
No because its a Jordan launch product. You're better off gettin them from like a Foot Locker. Thats what im doing

if they didn't have that toe design I'd probably cop. Saving up for the vii/xvi cdp this month. Good luck to those who want to cop thou.

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

What are you, 12 years old? Since when does it matter what people think of what you wear? Imma guess your in high school, so your forgiven for your ignorance. I copped them today, my boy held them for me but I wasn't sold on the pics I saw online. When I saw them I bought them because I liked the way they looked and they were comfy. Believe it or not, some of us buy kicks cause we like them and not because others might like them.

I agree, peope keep sayin how hypebeast only want these. Man i actually like the sneaker and will be rocking them

got my carmines so im good

funny my mall still has a fsr of white/red XXIIIs and scattered sizes of the VI-XVII pack...but these are on display(and the others were not) and im sure willsell faster than the other past two releases.

What are you, 12 years old? Since when does it matter what people think of what you wear? Imma guess your in high school, so your forgiven for your ignorance. I copped them today, my boy held them for me but I wasn't sold on the pics I saw online. When I saw them I bought them because I liked the way they looked and they were comfy. Believe it or not, some of us buy kicks cause we like them and not because others might like them.

Lol ignorance? forgiven? Who do you think you are? Haha...Nice choice of words "imma." Anyways I like zebra print but doenst mean Im going to goout and rock a zebra print shirt. And yes I do care that I might look like a participant in a gay parade and that people will laugh at me. I guess you'reinto that sort of thing*
eyes.gif

KickHead23 wrote:
Da Doc03 wrote:

No because its a Jordan launch product. You're better off gettin them from like a Foot Locker. Thats what im doing

^^Is that confirmed or speculation?

How does Eastbay only go up to a size 13 like the XX3s
smh.gif
I don't think I want to stay up until 6 in the morning and get nothing.

i think ill cop if i can get a fnl discount code. if not ill just wait out the week and get them on my next paycheck..

does anyone know if there will be a fnl discount?

Originally Posted by clogan23

KickHead23 wrote:
Da Doc03 wrote:

It's confirmed. Did your manager get the email from corporate? I forgot the exact words but the discount is excluded from Jordan launch products i.e.quickstrikes, Coundown Packs and etc. I dont see a reason why they would change it back now.

I halfway liked them when I saw first sketch, dispised them when I saw the picture of the toebox, completely hated them when I saw the actual shoe last week:the toebox, the skittles colors, and the horrible patent leather job, sealed it's fate with me....and this week, nothing has changed. But I'm surehypebeasts will be all over these!!!

Not bad way to burn my Footaction giftcards thats been sitting at home for a year. If they're still around during lunch time I will cop. no matter whatanyone says VI's are VI's.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by clogan23

KickHead23 wrote:
Da Doc03 wrote:

It's confirmed. Did your manager get the email from corporate? I forgot the exact words but the discount is excluded from Jordan launch products i.e. quickstrikes, Coundown Packs and etc. I dont see a reason why they would change it back now.

Im confused because they just released the fusion V lows for the discount on swoosh is that not considered solely a JB launch product?

I probably will pass these up, the colorway/ patent leather makes it no brainer for me.... besides there is only one true Oly VI, and the world isn't bigenuff for two.

Wanna like the shoes. I really do. But I can't. It's just too fruity.

Love the VI. Hate the colorway so it's a pass.

Does it even need a official post??

^What was JB thinking when they released those Olympics 6's in 2000
smh.gif

Mine still looking like new

Originally Posted by L7OSER

EXACTLY

^^what he said....I copped today as well and the pics do this shoe no justice and talk about comfy!...guess its just a matter of preference.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I probably will pass these up, the colorway/ patent leather makes it no brainer for me.... besides there is only one true Oly VI, and the world isn't big enuff for two.

co-sign and I got my carmines and oly vi's from 2000 fresh as well.

Back
Top Bottom