Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Do you think it's better to buy the White-Red Jordan XX3's than these? Considering the price and stuff?? Just pick one

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by raptors29

These would be better without the whole shoe being patent leather.
These would have been better off if they never existed.

I swear you post in this thread almost everyday. If you dont like the shoes so much stop posting in here.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I swear you post in this thread almost everyday. If you dont like the shoes so much stop posting in here.

lol he does

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

with your wealth of knowledge and dominance in the shoe game
In regards to poofyo there has never been two more false statements made...
roll.gif

"what are you talkin' about Willis?"

you know poof's got a mad pimp hand when it comes to flippin' kicks! RECOGNIZE!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by richkid23

I was gonna start a new thread but i figure i'll just be smart unlike most ppl on NT & just ask the question here why is there so much love/hate on the olympics VI's?

NT'ers tore up the XXIII's before they released, worse than these. (indian blankets, what the fin?,etc.) After the frenzy for theTitaniums, the insane pricing & national media hype and attention, suddenly everybody loved them. Same way with the Nike SB "What theDunk?".

The patent leather was too much, coloring turned many off, so did the stitched toe box design. I saw some heads dazed and confused becausethey didn't know the "meaning" of the design.

If these dropped, made with high quality leather, they'd been killing for 'em.

I guess with the current cow shortage in China, JB had to break out the cheaper white simulated patent leather.

Since the popularity of shiny white patent pleather waned after the disco era of the 70's, the Chinese unloaded the material, on JB.

They had to do something with all those left over, knee high, white shiny women's Go-Go Boots, and wide belts.

NT would be better if sickickz23 never existed
laugh.gif
JUUUUST KIDDING! imjust messing! it was left wide open and i just had to do it. anyways, seriously its been a few days now...time to relax and enjoy or not enjoy the shoes.
wink.gif
hey if you like them you got some kicks you actually like, if notthen you got $150 bucks you can enjoy, either way everyone is enjoying something. can't we all just get along? anyways have a good day guys.

Originally Posted by richkid23

I was gonna start a new thread but i figure i'll just be smart unlike most ppl on NT & just ask the question here why is there so much love/hate on the olympics VI's?

i don't mind the concept of the color of the five rings. i kind of actually like the way they used the colors only on the bottom. what killed it forme was the vagina like stitching on the toebox. in my opinion it is just horrible. i hate that they decided to put that ugly design on the VI. the toe looksnice and clean without anything there. oh well. others like it so enjoy them. i'll rock my carmines.

I just got these yesterday, amd I am VERY impressed with the quality, they are nearly flawless. I think this is the best quality relase I've gotten sincethe Caro V's. On another note, I think they look pretty good, but I wisht they has just made it a red and black trimmed shoe.

just got mine from finishline
eek.gif

dont know why all the hate, these are some clean 6's!
go great with my new alife tees
happy.gif

where can i get that krispy kicks shirt from? looks like karmaloop not sure. Let me know thanks.

Mines is in route now to be delivered. i cant wait. Might go out hunting for a shirt or something at the mall

Yea I rocked these with my all white scrubs today at work and was killing it. Compliments galore...No body called me gay yet.

just got mine from finishline
eek.gif

dont know why all the hate, these are some clean 6's!
go great with my new alife tees
happy.gif

That's how I felt about the quality when I finally got to hold them in person

Back
Top Bottom