Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i personally prefer the 6s over the 7s but then again ive never cared much for the 7s in general. The 6s are one of my favorite models

This is my first time in this thread, because i didnt get the package but i notice this article floating around

If this has been posted i will edit it or apologize in advance.

Have trouble tracking down a set of the Jordan "Golden Moment Pack" that released this weekend?

Perhaps you didn't luck out with your local shop's raffle. Or you might've had trouble logging onto several webstores and adding the $350 pack to your cart in time.

Or maybe someone ahead of you in a first-come first-serve line was relying on family members and friends to snatch up several packs at once. Which apparently did happen.

Thanks to this sad but extensive compilation of photos that Style Engine put together, amassed from pictures willingly posted around the internets on the usual suspects like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, we've got a one-stop look at just how serious resellers are taking the brand's biggest launches these days.

With several sellers listing them on eBay already for $1000 buck Buy-It-Nows, it seems pretty obvious why each photo below became a reality.

Am I the only one that could care less about the 6s, but strongly like the 7s? Its probably because I don't normally buy mostly white shoes

There was a few of us saying this from the beginning. While i wouldnt go as far as saying I care nothing about the 6, the 7s stood out from the jump

The 7s remind me of piston 6s. Horrendous. Should have no white on the 7s. The sixs would be better with no red.easy pass. All hype.

Coming from the guy with them terrible oly vii's that just retrod in his avi...the mountains are infrared, the lace tips are bronze plastic, and the jumpman looks like Storm flying in X-me pt 1.

what sizes did the 7s come in?

i saw some girl today walking through the rain in em

i was like
eek.gif

The VI's are 25% genuine leather and the other 75% is synthetic leather. You're probably thinking...What? Yes, look behind the leather that covers the front portion of the GMP VI's. Real leather has suede on the backside of it. This has a soft cloth. Then look at the leather on the heel of your shoe. You will see suede behind the leather on the heel.

Don't be alarmed and No, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to share what I noticed with others. Jordan used to use synthetic leather all of the time back in my days, so please don't get all aroused for nothing. Even my first pair of J's (1989 Fire Red IV's) were made with synthetic leather among many other classic Jordans like the '99 White/Cement IV's and etc. Basically, don't be alarmed, nor start the usual Jordan bashing that has become expected on NT. Besides, It's useless to complain about materials that have always been around and used on many of the classic Jordan signature releases. As a matter of fact, I believe that Jordan first used synthetic leathers and suede's (durabuck) on the Jordan IV's. These synthetic materials have been around in some shape or form ever since.

My other point of mentioning this is, because some people were complaining about the leather on their heels being wrinkled. This extra soft genuine leather on the heel will crease easily. I mean...it's super soft, so what do you expect? (no need to answer/just saying)

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Saw this dude with ATF chain, I think All day or something like that at a mom and pops store and downtown brooklyn. Tried to sell them 15 packs.

but the problem is...that you will be though
I'm just being real my dude. Also the fact I missed acquiring one the biggest jordan releases might be making me salty. Srs it hurts me inside especially cuz 7's are my favorites. Searched all of NY but none were found. Didnt win one raffle. and FNL cancelled my order. 

I'm just being real my dude. Also the fact I missed acquiring one the biggest jordan releases might be making me salty. Srs it hurts me inside especially cuz 7's are my favorites. Searched all of NY but none were found. Didnt win one raffle. and FNL cancelled my order. 

Still doesn't justify your actions towards someone thats just doing there job maintaining this forum running nice and smoothly.

Don't explain nothing to me, Your fate in this forum is not in my hands :lol:

Still doesn't justify your actions towards someone thats just doing there job maintaining this forum running nice and smoothly.
Don't explain nothing to me, Your fate in this forum is not in my hands
laugh.gif
LOL at u thinking I care. THE TITLE CLEARLY STATES :
[h1]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING![/h1]
If you don't catch that and post buying/selling/trading related then you deserved to get penalized / banned just for being stupid. 

LOL at you sucking up for the mod. 

Back
Top Bottom