Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LOL at u thinking I care. THE TITLE CLEARLY STATES :
[h1]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING![/h1]
If you don't catch that and post buying/selling/trading related then you deserved to get penalized / banned just for being stupid. 

LOL at you sucking up for the mod. 
Is that donald or one of his nephews?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've followed the forums for awhile but am new as a registered member and not entirely sure how to go about this.  So, I was looking for opinions/help from the community and mods on this.  Since there's an "official" thread for the major releases of each shoe, could an "official" restock information thread be started and monitored?  Restocks are usually pretty random and can happen weeks after the release dates but also usually require very quick action to obtain a pair.  I feel a thread with a lot less posts would be much easier to monitor for those who are still looking to obtain a pair but don't want to have to go through so many random topic posts in the thread after the release date to get this info. (I'm not knocking people who want to come here to talk more, although, some posts are pretty ridiculous.. lol).  Thanks for any help and opinions.

I've followed the forums for awhile but am new as a registered member and not entirely sure how to go about this.  So, I was looking for opinions/help from the community and mods on this.  Since there's an "official" thread for the major releases of each shoe, could an "official" restock information thread be started and monitored?  Restocks are usually pretty random and can happen weeks after the release dates but also usually require very quick action to obtain a pair.  I feel a thread with a lot less posts would be much easier to monitor for those who are still looking to obtain a pair but don't want to have to go through so many random topic posts in the thread after the release date to get this info. (I'm not knocking people who want to come here to talk more, although, some posts are pretty ridiculous.. lol).  Thanks for any help and opinions.

Theres supposed to be a restock on wednesday randomly but it very well may be that there will just be 1 pair available.

LOL at u thinking I care. THE TITLE CLEARLY STATES :
[h1]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING![/h1]

If you don't catch that and post buying/selling/trading related then you deserved to get penalized / banned just for being stupid. 
LOL at you sucking up for the mod. 

:lol: Please peasant im not sucking up.

And i really don't care, so by all means let me retract all my statements and go ahead continue posting and continue your rants. I'm sorry you didnt get a pack

I'll just sit back and see this all crumble

laugh.gif
Please peasant im not sucking up.
And i really don't care, so by all means let me retract all my statements and go ahead continue posting and continue your rants. I'm sorry you didnt get a pack
I'll just sit back and see this all crumble

The only things you're gonna see crumble are the NY KNICKS. #BKNETS

Theres supposed to be a restock on wednesday randomly but it very well may be that there will just be 1 pair available.
Thanks I saw the posts about this but still appreciate the heads up.  From what I gathered the 1 pair was just for a certain size that I forget at the moment maybe a 10.5.  This is kind of my point though. The information on actual restocks is pretty scattered so when it comes I don't want to go through x amount of pages to find out about it.  

wednesday morning I bet, 5am-9am from previous restocks. I'm not saying there will or won't be but around that time is your best bet.

Way off topic but there is no lack of big men if Lopez is healthy. Humps is highly underrated. But the season will speak for itself. 

I meant it in the sense the Nets could have been better if magic would have took their trade offer.

Dwight (injured or not) over Brook

Eems to good right...if i do it thru paypal and invoice him...am i guranteed to b safe...**** if the shoes come and arent what was listed? Btw he only live 2 hours and i found it on craigslist...his email is his name at college and it matches up and he seem cool been talkin js all day.

Eems to good right...if i do it thru paypal and invoice him...am i guranteed to b safe...**** if the shoes come and arent what was listed? Btw he only live 2 hours and i found it on craigslist...his email is his name at college and it matches up and he seem cool been talkin js all day.
Scammers well tell you ANYTHING you want to hear, don't give up your trust easy, remember that, this is coming from a guru 
glasses.gif

I dunno he live in greenwood indy...that fnl got a cord restock...so he on some pairs. Plus the ahoe fame there is terrible. Id drive and beat his *** if he played me. Real talk

Back
Top Bottom