Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is my first time in this thread, because i didnt get the package but i notice this article floating around
If this has been posted i will edit it or apologize in advance.
And i cant get one damn pack to rock. Drives me nuts. Where did u get that article in your post?

The Olympics are :smokin it's been a good summer.

Mine are coming tomorrow via NDC Europe.

Dunno if its just me, but not feeling the gold laces on the VI and VII look.

Last edited:

Dunno if its just me, but not feeling the gold laces on the VII look.
Heyup mate,

Out of interest, what time did you order? I sat on the NCD Europe site from 00:00 - 01:30am and couldn't find them :frown:

& you know they were made up to Sz 18 right
laugh.gif
big footers have to put in wk for releases... especially if your over Sz 13 ....
I'm a Sz 12 & its hard to get some things...... I feel for you dudes over Sz 14 .. gotta keep a good connect
Yeah seen it on eastbay......Im always camping out overnight with high hopes of a miracle & they have a 14....no prob with the olympic 6's & 7's, IV's etc can still get'em everywhere.....but I had 2 settle for a 11 in da GMP's & hopefully be able to trade wit a reseller for a 14?! (wishful thinking).....with the contacts I have, it sounds like this will always be a problem here down under (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) until someone with half a brain can make the orders
eek.gif

Dunno if its just me, but not feeling the gold laces on the VI and VII look.
Hi mate,

Out of interest, what time did you order these? I was on the site 00:00 - 01:30am and couldn't even find them :frown:

Still doesn't justify your actions towards someone thats just doing there job maintaining this forum running nice and smoothly.

Don't explain nothing to me, Your fate in this forum is not in my hands :lol:
LOL at u thinking I care. THE TITLE CLEARLY STATES :
[h1]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING![/h1]

If you don't catch that and post buying/selling/trading related then you deserved to get penalized / banned just for being stupid. 
LOL at you sucking up for the mod. 

Nobody is sucking up for a mod. They are trying to save you from getting banned.

You already gave us grounds to ban you by the use of profanity. Next time, I see it, you will be banned. Simple as that.

^ they had sz 9-13 at first but I couldn't cop, wouldn't give me a shipping quote so it must have been a restock for Britts only.

I was lucky enough to get through on NDC but the status of my order has been on "preparing to ship" since Sat evening. I'm a flip if they cancel my order.

Whats the best way to pay for foreign purchases? to avoid foreign transaction fees? does paypal charge foreign transaction fees?

I was lucky enough to get through on NDC but the status of my order has been on "preparing to ship" since Sat evening. I'm a flip if they cancel my order.

Thats where my order has been sitting at as well "Preparing to ship". I cant help but have a bad feeling about it :smh:

This will make a few people's blood boil....60% the reason why the #shoegamemessedup
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/08/20/resellers-spotted-air-jordan-67-gmp-wall-of-shame/

that's that ish i don't like . now watch me get called a hater , or told to do my homework and I could have copped easily etc.

this is nothing new. i cant see why people still get mad about this.

every hype release has someone buying up full size runs.

that's that ish i don't like . now watch me get called a hater , or told to do my homework and I could have copped easily etc.

The people who say that are ignorant. Just because it may have been an easy cop in their area doesn't mean its the same in a different place. I live in Cali so how would I know the level of difficulty these were to obtain in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom