Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i have an infrared pack ds but would never consider trading for these... i rather just buy this pack then trade anything for it.. just doesn't seem worth trading for

I feel so out of luck I want a size 10.5 of the Golden Pack, but everywhere I find them there above the price of $500 :-(

I feel so out of luck I want a size 10.5 of the Golden Pack, but everywhere I find them there above the price of $500 :-(

yeah, i couldnt justify paying $500 especially when I didnt want the 6s at all...but I found someone breaking up the pack and somehow justified paying $260 shipped for the 7s...

yeah, i couldnt justify paying $500 especially when I didnt want the 6s at all...but I found someone breaking up the pack and somehow justified paying $260 shipped for the 7s...
Hey thats actually a good price for just the 7s. I dont like the 6s much either but I would like to have both cuz I know the 6s would grow on me. I guess my best bet is to be patient and hope there's a restock or something. 

Hey thats actually a good price for just the 7s. I dont like the 6s much either but I would like to have both cuz I know the 6s would grow on me. I guess my best bet is to be patient and hope there's a restock or something. 

yeah, they were orginally asking for $300 + shipping on Ebay...so I contacted him and asked if would go straight Paypal. Offered $250 and we settled on $260. Only catch is I dont get the box. But size 13 is tough...especially looking for a split

I originally liked the 6s over the 7s, but I'm starting to feel just the opposite now. The 7s are too clean!

when were the infrared pack and raging bulls sitting? i remember back a couple years ago they still sold out pretty fast in my area. within the first couple of hours. those along with any of the cdp's you had to wait in line for. you didnt have to line up for days.. but you still had to line up for an hour or 2 to get them. the only pack that i remember not selling that well was the dmp 1s package. those sat for a while. remember seeing them go on sale. i can't believe people actually like those and want them right now. i still wouldn't ever get that package for some reason. just never liked them.

I decided to pass on these cuz I thought the shoes were ugly, but after hearing your stories, it just makes me wish I bought them for trade bait... :smh:

The infrared pack was widely avail at least in my area when they released..
Bought 2 packs and i ws at the store by myself and just another dude when the store opened..
Those were the good old days.... now u have to raffle or camp even for a pair of socks lmao...
Its all good though dats life...

when were the infrared pack and raging bulls sitting? i remember back a couple years ago they still sold out pretty fast in my area. within the first couple of hours. those along with any of the cdp's you had to wait in line for. you didnt have to line up for days.. but you still had to line up for an hour or 2 to get them. the only pack that i remember not selling that well was the dmp 1s package. those sat for a while. remember seeing them go on sale. i can't believe people actually like those and want them right now. i still wouldn't ever get that package for some reason. just never liked them.

They weren't all over the place, but they were around for $199.

They weren't all over the place, but they were around for $199.

infareds sat & so did the dmp 1 pack

raging bull pack didnt last 10 minutes at the store i went to

One thing thats funny to me is everyone thinks they gonna get that 600+ for their packs!

Most these cats want quick cash... if they was smart they would split it and make that 600.

Kids gonna be quick to drop 300 on a shoe b4 they drop 600. You split it and sell each for 300.

and Jordans would still go on sale but people can't understand they are just shoes, they have to have every pair, they have to resell every pair, etc.
there should still be some GMPs on shelves, a shoe should never sell out on release day. I mean Xs selling out, Military IVs, you have to be kidding me. they make so many but some people just have to have a whole car full. sometimes I'm ashamed to be a part of the sneaker culture even though I know there are some good people still out there. sorry, just had to rant

and Jordans would still go on sale but people can't understand they are just shoes, they have to have every pair, they have to resell every pair, etc.
there should still be some GMPs on shelves, a shoe should never sell out on release day. I mean Xs selling out, Military IVs, you have to be kidding me. they make so many but some people just have to have a whole car full. sometimes I'm ashamed to be a part of the sneaker culture even though I know there are some good people still out there. sorry, just had to rant

militarys aint sell out in ny broski

I just moved to the DC area so was just out at the mall trying to stock locate some Lebrons...but was shaking hands and talking to managers trying to start a connect for future releases. The GMPs were not general release. I mean just about everyone got them but every manager explained they each of 1/3 of a normal shipment. Finishline is getting 150 pairs of the Raptors, only got 15 Gold Medal Packs.

Finally picked up a pair for 450 shipped. Shout out to the guy who helped me but there were a bunch of dudes try to help me cop for a fair price and i gotta say thanks to all of em. i feel like more people are trying to help others out on here and i appreciate that 

Finally picked up a pair for 450 shipped. Shout out to the guy who helped me but there were a bunch of dudes try to help me cop for a fair price and i gotta say thanks to all of em. i feel like more people are trying to help others out on here and i appreciate that 
Glad to hear that!! We need more of that. I have been impressed with the amount of peeps willing to help lately. Hopefully the game is moving back to that!

Good for you dude. $450 isn't a bad price.

Infrared packs for 199$ I must have slept on that thread! I don't remember them going that low

its true the 6 pack was a big resell flop and for up to 2 months i remember seeing stores in the nyc area will close to full size run's under retail

now with the crazy prices in the past year the pack's price has gone through the roof

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been mentioned here but the dust bags actually had gold shoe laces in them I took them out and put them
In my 7s.

Back
Top Bottom