Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally picked up a pair for 450 shipped. Shout out to the guy who helped me but there were a bunch of dudes try to help me cop for a fair price and i gotta say thanks to all of em. i feel like more people are trying to help others out on here and i appreciate that 
You're welcome 
wink.gif

One thing thats funny to me is everyone thinks they gonna get that 600+ for their packs!
Most these cats want quick cash... if they was smart they would split it and make that 600.
Kids gonna be quick to drop 300 on a shoe b4 they drop 600. You split it and sell each for 300.

I got $620 cash for a size 8.5 this morning....... it's possible. Needed the cash more than I needed the shoes.

if your selling the pack or any pack splitting makes no sense

even if both shoes are good you want to move both shoes asap

Infrared packs for 199$ I must have slept on that thread! I don't remember them going that low
they never did.

and as far as da CDP boxes, da ones that sat were da:

I-XX2 (straight outlets)

II-XXI (straight outlets)

III-XX (mom & mom stores ended up selling da III's split for 180-200)

IV-XIX (SOO many places sold da IV's split for 200)

V-XVIII (since da V's came pre-yellowed most places couldn't sell da V's split for more then 150)

VI-XVII( carmines anchored this pack HARD so they sold out..and da XVII's weren't awful)

VII-XVI (hares were amazing and da OG colored XVIs were a bonus, these sold out FAST)

VIII-XV(sold SLOW and people were selling da pack split at this point, VIII's for 180ish)

IX-XIV(first CDP to not sell out and start collecting dust..outlets)

X-XIII (first CDP release, sold out with da QUICKNESS)

XI-XII(last CDP, sold out wit da quickness)

DMP I pack (didnt sell out at all, i bought da chicago pair separate for cheap)

old love new love (didn't sell out, that mid top jordan I annoyed more then a few cats)

torro/bravo pack (sold slow but eventually sold out...absolutely no lines whatsoever though)

^^^ They did go on sale for $199.99 at FNL and couple sneaker boutiques where I'm from. I know because i bought several of them.

^^^ They did go on sale for $199.99 at FNL and couple sneaker boutiques where I'm from. I know because i bought several of them.
Man, I wish I had been up on that. I got one for retail but would have gladly scooped for the sale price. But, I DO recall seeing the Torro Bravo Pack on sale everywhere are me. I can't stand that pack to this day.

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I still can't believe I actually saw someone pay $850 for these on release day because he wanted them so bad. I think Flight Club has them for low to mid $600's and that is with their ridiculous markup too.

I still think the VI is a better shoe, didnt think I would like the gold laces but I actually prefer them. The VII's are nice, but they seem to have a good amount of glue stains in the "mountain" area as well

Back
Top Bottom