Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had all intentions to sell these and and keep the others until I saw this pic. White laces look 1000 x's better....somebody throw some lebron home elite laces in please...

Damn that's actually a great ideas!

since my brothers works for a store that got these, i had no problem getting them. i stood in line for a hour and waited for him to get to the store. my friend's girlfriend was in line with me so me and her just talked the whole time. no shennanigans and the line was very calm and organized. he split the pack up because he wanted the VIs and I wanted the VIIs so i never got to inspect the VIs close up. but someone who copped from jimmy jazz stopped by our line and showed us each shoe in the pack. the VIs didnt really wow me AT ALL. the VIIs though are straight 8)8)8)8)8) . quality is very good and the suede sections on the upper feel more like the material used on the Cavs IVs. also the leather is of a good quality and doesnt have the plastic feel of the leather used on the hares. its also not shiny either and the two materials blend in very well together

ugh royally screwed up this release. got into finishline, had a pair in my cart.... but was using chrome for ipad, which doesn't support finishline's checkout page. o well, i had already said i had too many shoes anyway, maybe this was just another wake up call that its time to at least slow down if not call it quits soon.

Got to the Footlocker in the HOOD this morning and the the #1 & #2 winner of the raffle didnt show up at the 8am time.

i was #13 out of 15 winners....

Left with a sz.11...

I aint mad....

Hello new member wanted to post for a while but always wanted my first post to contribute in some way!

I saw this Shirt and thought it was hilarious sense there are a lot of people feeling this way now. 

So for 25 bucks you can display this release in one slogan and yes it comes in white!!

Hello new member wanted to post for a while but always wanted my first post to contribute in some way!

I saw this Shirt and thought it was hilarious sense there are a lot of people feeling this way now. 

So for 25 bucks you can display this release in one slogan and yes it comes in white!!

Did anyone try NDC without the the twitter link?  I know there was some discussion about this yesterday after NikeStore Twitter said the only way to access the shoes on the site was to use the link.

LOL they need got back to the 3 month wait seriously..Got people spaming fake yeezys websites lol!!!

Last edited:
winning a pair in the raffle at my HoH really made this release less stressful....very organized this AM...shout-out to my local HoH for keeping this organized.
tried JJ last night...crashed at step 2 of 2...fail...
got a pack from FNL while waiting in line at HoH this am...score!
tried to go 3 out of 4 with NDC but couldn't even get a pack into my cart.
feeling pretty lucky today
-sf77

Did anyone try NDC without the the twitter link?  I know there was some discussion about this yesterday after NikeStore Twitter said the only way to access the shoes on the site was to use the link.

i searched and searched and actually nothing came up in the search box, looks like nike actually makes it so you have to wait for the link to pop up.

Yea and I couldnt find it smh...

d hughes, you get a pair?

I always see hughes on here...u. cop?

Yes guys I copped.

Anyways, I'm sure you guys been waiting, so without further ado, my pics!

There's lots, so enjoy!

2hp0jzs.jpg

skuvrd.png

2vwbdxl.png

2ldy6f7.png

2wf4pkh.png

27zvq08.png

I believe I'm in the minority, but I like the gold laces better than white, for the 6s.

*kanye shrug*

equo89.png

35aiulx.png

Easily the best pack next to the DMP.

2eas6zr.png

:smokin

On feet pics!

|
|
|
V

35k4pb5.png

25ssxf7.png

& last but not least, the pic everyone been wanting to see.

The Golden Moments Pack vs. The "Olympic Pack"

21l292w.png

Which one wins?

Props to everyone who got a pair yesterday/today. Especially to those who aren't reselling.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

#NT forever.

Last edited:
Was on champs countdown to 0...9.5 add to cart...processing SOLD OUT. What the hell. Sold out within 3 seconds? cmon. Do people even like shoes anymore or they just love the hype these new kids are killing it, buying everything.

Back
Top Bottom