Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I went to bed thinking I didn't get this overhyped pack, (as I am guilty for falling for it), but woke up to an e-mail from Eastbay that my order has been processed!
I received a, "We're Slammed!" screen when I ordered and didn't get an e-mail, confirmation number, nothing.
And I returned to my cart and it was empty!!!

Anyway, my new dilemma, this is the only outfit I can find to match these shoes:

Damn all these resellers ruining the game! All you're REALLY doing is helping drive money towards eBay, Paypal, and USPS. I don't understand how thus is worth their time?
Initial investment: $350 plus tax = $385
Sell on eBay for $600. eBay keeps $60.
Paid through Paypal. PayPal keeps $20.
Ship through USPS. Shipping cost for a double pack $20.
Gas driving around, mall, post office = $10
Total profit at the end = $105
Is $105 worth all the time invested? Isn't a real job more sustainable?
I just wish these resellers would leave the game, so people who actually want to BUY and WEAR the shoes could pay the $385, and donate $105 to a lame reseller, and $110 extra to these companies like eBay, PayPal, USPS.
Ok, I'm done crying.
yeah but if u sell on cl u can turn a nice profit

Code:
Was this ur 1st time at SP? They always do that, try to make u buy extra stuffs. Besides they r hella shady as well, u r very lucky that u were able to buy the pack there, they usually put only 2 or 3 packs for sell, they hold most of the stocks up for their own.

I didn't buy a better I'll remind online but I was trying to get a second pair. They been doing it for a while but they got in trouble a couple years ago from Nike i think. There was a big chunk of time they didn't get any of the new releases.

That's one of the reasons I hate Shoe Palace and will be my last resource

Well I went to bed thinking I didn't get this overhyped pack, (as I am guilty for falling for it), but woke up to an e-mail from Eastbay that my order has been processed!
I received a, "We're Slammed!" screen when I ordered and didn't get an e-mail, confirmation number, nothing.
And I returned to my cart and it was empty!!!
Anyway, my new dilemma, this is the only outfit I can find to match these shoes:
shamonaaaa

Got my pair wit no hassle in and out. Hypebeast have killed the shoe game it's like you have to know somebody jus to get any action on big releases because of all the hype
Code:

can anyone tell me how the quality of this pack is compared to other releases this year? like are they better than the olympic 6 and 7? quality wise? or same?

The 7's look amazing in person the material is real smoove, the 6 's are my fav tho the leather is superb and gold trim relly does it

Damn all these resellers ruining the game! All you're REALLY doing is helping drive money towards eBay, Paypal, and USPS. I don't understand how thus is worth their time?
I just wish these resellers would leave the game, so people who actually want to BUY and WEAR the shoes could pay the $385, and donate $105 to a lame reseller, and $110 extra to these companies like eBay, PayPal, USPS.
Ok, I'm done crying.
$105 is nearly a 30% return of investment. thats great numbers for any item.

Ok, I'm done crying.

"Ruining the game" :lol: :x .

Just Picked mine up from Nike Roosevelt Field they handed me the huge double bag and told me to run to my car goodluck people know what you have...as i walked out a mob of people waiting for left overs were screaming asking what size i didnt say a word and ran for it...Thank god i got a good parking spot.

LOL its ****** how alot of people didnt get their pairs in the states cuz of this RAFFLE LOTTERY ******** LOLLL

thats ****** man but this is only the start of JB shennanigans wait until BRED 11s everything else u shud be able to cop without TOO much hassle

Just Picked mine up from Nike Roosevelt Field they handed me the huge double bag and told me to run to my car goodluck people know what you have...as i walked out a mob of people waiting for left overs were screaming asking what size i didnt say a word and ran for it...Thank god i got a good parking spot.

yea you dont wanna be caught slippin on the mean streets of long island

so you're saying the quality of materials on these are better than the other GR that has released this year? nice. cant wait to get mine in the mail.

so you're saying the quality of materials on these are better than the other GR that has released this year? nice. cant wait to get mine in the mail.
its not even close... these are made how all Js usedddd to be made... attention to detail... no glue stains

PREMIUM materials..

Ok, I'm done crying.

A smart business man will factor that into the overall cost of the item so the buyer takes the hit. Selling them at 600 via ebay is dumb.

Besides that these will release so my district manger says....leak

Back
Top Bottom