Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

does anyone know anything about possibly changing your UPS delivery to saturday delivery? My package from SNS got shipped and now I gotta wait a whole weekend when its already in my post office. -_________-
cant do it..only the sender can...

Well damn . I guess you have to stalk twitter to know about these random re stocks. It's all good these will be mine in time.

I didn't even see it pop up on twitter at all, til afterwards. Think NT cleaned them out before anyone could even post on twitter :lol:

Checked my FNL account and my order from the restock is "complete" and there is a tracking. should be here monday :smokin didn't get a shipping email like usual though but no biggie

Restocks. lmao. ..can I live? :rofl:

I always get the kicks in the cart, and NEVER get to check out before they're ghost. ..Grrrrrrrr!!

..and I think FNL hates me.:tongue:

Eastbay just hit me up on Twitter with this:

"Just sending you an update, we ended up being short a few pairs of many other sizes from the shipment we received this week. Due to this we are trying to see what we can do to get the rest of the pairs in. We are hoping we will be able to fulfill all the orders placed."

Get prepared for those cancellation emails if you haven't had your order fulfilled by Eastbay yet.....

ups does not deliver on saturdays..

UPS does deliver on Saturdays on select shipments... "Saturday delivery service is available for UPS Next Day Air[emoji]174[/emoji] Early A.M.[emoji]174[/emoji], UPS Next Day Air[emoji]174[/emoji], UPS 2nd Day Air[emoji]174[/emoji], and UPS Worldwide Express"

footaction pack arrived today. No receipt at all. Who does that? You can also see the falling quality on Jordans. After these Raptors, Bred IV and XI, I may be out of the game of getting newer jordans.

Anyone still didn't receive their shipping confirmation from Eastbay yet? I haven't and it seems like tomorrow is judgement day since it's the 24th. I hope I don't get that cancellation email. Ordered a 14 and Eastbay told me they were 3 14s short on their shipment of shoes so...we'll see how my luck pans out.....
We apologize for the inconvenience. We ask that you please send us your order/customer number in a private message and we will look further into this situation. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

footaction pack arrived today. No receipt at all. Who does that? You can also see the falling quality on Jordans. After these Raptors, Bred IV and XI, I may be out of the game of getting newer jordans.

i think my last purchases (at least for an extended period of time) will be raptors, bred 11s, and the black toe 13s if they do drop

Last edited:
i think my last purchases (at least for an extended period of time) will be raptors, bred 11s, and the black toe 13s if they do drop
Raptors will actually have to wait, i'll do another ID air max 1. Sure Raptors will be around by next year for near retail

Got my Finish Line shipment confirmation earlier this morning. :D
should have everything by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Pics to follow at that time(of course).

Last edited:
I don't care much for the VI's in this pack, but the VII's are definitely a lot better than I expected them to be in person.

Take advantage of the prices now! couple of years you will wish the price was what it is now!... look at raging bulls and infrared pack!

its not even an original colorway, so im straight. $450.00 should be the most people pay for these

EastbayRep probably got it set. Chillin on NT all day at work.

I know he probably has to come on here to represent the company and whatnot, but I wouldn't be surprised if he creeps onto the celebrity thread or some general for LULz.

Don't worry bro, ain't eem mad. Do yo thing famb. :nthat:

People always complaining bout reselling but somebody paying those prices so that's why they're so high. Go to your local FTL FTA or FNL and get in good wit the manager that's how I get every pair I want

Man it was so much positive feedback with me rocking these today at school, more than any other shoe I wore. (I wore the 7s)

Back
Top Bottom