Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL you do realize the price after tax for these pack is $380 right?
You want to pay only $70 over retail? They're right when they said NT is home of the low ballers cheap skates

That man is a troll trying to make someone mad, I refuse to give in. Anyways my shipment just came! The 7s are spectacular!!!! The last pair of 7s I had were the FTLOTG and I hated them. The 6s will be kept in the box

You want to pay only $70 over retail? They're right when they said NT is home of the low ballers cheap skates

That man is a troll trying to make someone mad, I refuse to give in. Anyways my shipment just came! The 7s are spectacular!!!! The last pair of 7s I had were the FTLOTG and I hated them. The 6s will be kept in the box
He's not trying to make someone mad. He's just trying to degrade the shoes because he most likely missed out and doesn't want to pay their current market value. It's nothing new to NT...

Is it safe to keep the 6's in the bag? since the paper makes them yellow faster, and the red from the outside of the bag leaves marks on the outside of the sole? :nerd:

Is it safe to keep the 6's in the bag? since the paper makes them yellow faster, and the red from the outside of the bag leaves marks on the outside of the sole? :nerd:

i put the bag on the bottom of the box with the paper on top & then the shoes

Un-Ds'ed my VII's to go to my homie's funeral ... had to wear the 11.5 instead of sz 12 in honor of him...

its gonna be a long night...... buncha drinks, buncha blunts, buncha tears, buncha laughs about old times

People always complaining bout reselling but somebody paying those prices so that's why they're so high. Go to your local FTL FTA or FNL and get in good wit the manager that's how I get every pair I want

Probably going to get a "cool story bro" from this but...

Wife and I won the FNL lottery for a pair for our son, I was passing on these for the MVP/Championship pack anyway. Went to the store to just confirm our pair and email so when we went in on Saturday there would be zero confusion or hassle. When we went back on Saturday the manager asked us how the emails came in to us cuz I guess he didn't know. After explaining to him and paying I asked if anyone else had confirmed their pack. He said 1 other person...so only 2 packs out of 18 had been confirmed. I asked if we could come back at noon (deadline mentioned in winning email) he said sure, but he'd probably have to check with his DM on what they were going to do. Went back at noon, and the DM called right after that saying wait till 1...we left to eat lunch came back and only a handful of people had actually won/claimed said packs. We were able to walk away with 2 extra packs along with the original winning pack. The manager said that the lottery system didn't seem to work so well, since another customer also walked away with 2 extra packs.

I'm guessing the FNL restock was all the unclaimed packs floating around the stores. And on a side note...as we were waiting for 1pm to come around, phone calls were coming in about the pack. MGR and Ast MGR were telling employees..."if it's an actual lottery winner, tell them they have to be here by 1pm, if it's just a random customer, tell them we sold out" Take that for what's it's worth NT, but going in person always the better move.

Nice!
The 7s cannibalize the 6s IMO.
smokin.gif
I would honestly never wear my 6s, but at my school people dont buy limited shoes just GR releases so im like a ambassador of heat 
roll.gif
 , its my duty lbs

Restocks are becoming more common now.. I like that
How often do you get a Yeezy type of hype/release? Of course these releases are gonna have restocks, but trust me don't get too comfortable, when a super hyped release rolls around the corner thats it, Your only hope is RD

Nice!

:smokin
I would honestly never wear my 6s, but at my school people dont buy limited shoes just GR releases so im like a ambassador of heat :rofl:  , its my duty lbs

i dont know about never i paid $200 some odd dollars for them im def breaking them out... but the vii's will get the most burn from the set... just like the 3m v's from the Raging bull pack gets more burn than the red suede v's only with this pack the one getting the most use may actually be the better shoe out the pack... which wasnt the case with the raging bull pack

Wife and I won the FNL lottery for a pair for our son, I was passing on these for the MVP/Championship pack anyway. Went to the store to just confirm our pair and email so when we went in on Saturday there would be zero confusion or hassle. When we went back on Saturday the manager asked us how the emails came in to us cuz I guess he didn't know. After explaining to him and paying I asked if anyone else had confirmed their pack. He said 1 other person...so only 2 packs out of 18 had been confirmed. I asked if we could come back at noon (deadline mentioned in winning email) he said sure, but he'd probably have to check with his DM on what they were going to do. Went back at noon, and the DM called right after that saying wait till 1...we left to eat lunch came back and only a handful of people had actually won/claimed said packs. We were able to walk away with 2 extra packs along with the original winning pack. The manager said that the lottery system didn't seem to work so well, since another customer also walked away with 2 extra packs.
I'm guessing the FNL restock was all the unclaimed packs floating around the stores. And on a side note...as we were waiting for 1pm to come around, phone calls were coming in about the pack. MGR and Ast MGR were telling employees..."if it's an actual lottery winner, tell them they have to be here by 1pm, if it's just a random customer, tell them we sold out" Take that for what's it's worth NT, but going in person always the better move.

"Cool story bro"... where are you located? Your experience is probably the exception, not the norm.

footaction pack arrived today. No receipt at all. Who does that? You can also see the falling quality on Jordans. After these Raptors, Bred IV and XI, I may be out of the game of getting newer jordans.
Blah blah blah...yeah right. We'll see you next year, still coppin. 

i dont know about never i paid $200 some odd dollars for them im def breaking them out... but the vii's will get the most burn from the set... just like the 3m v's from the Raging bull pack gets more burn than the red suede v's only with this pack the one getting the most use may actually be the better shoe out the pack... which wasnt the case with the raging bull pack
I have never seen many Jordan colorways thats mostly black but look so good, Its truly is the brother of the DMP 6s, both are classics, and show very little wear 
pimp.gif

Nice!

:smokin
I would honestly never wear my 6s, but at my school people dont buy limited shoes just GR releases so im like a ambassador of heat :rofl:  , its my duty lbs

Couldn't of said it better my friend.

:nthat:

I have never seen many Jordan colorways thats mostly black but look so good, Its truly is the brother of the DMP 6s, both are classics, and show very little wear :pimp:

Both are neck & neck for number 1 black/gold colorways, followed by the BHM 3s.

Last edited:

You prob one of those reseller messing up the shoe game right now selling this pack for $600 plus.

its cool, i cant knock the hustle as long as idiots keep buying them almost double retail like that, hey more power to you! not me

NOOOOOOOO!

Tracking Details
Date Time Location/Supplied via Activity
24 Aug 12
11:16
Los Angeles - UNITED STATES
Customs Processing
23 Aug 12
19:07
Los Angeles - USA
Arrived Hub
23 Aug 12
19:07
Los Angeles
In Transit to Destination
23 Aug 12
09:00
London - UNITED KINGDOM
In Transit to Destination
22 Aug 12
16:49
London - UNITED KINGDOM
Sorted to Destination
22 Aug 12
10:23
London - UNITED KINGDOM
Arrived Hub
21 Aug 12
17:42
London - UNITED KINGDOM
Booking Arranged
21 Aug 12
10:50
London - UNITED KINGDOM
Documentation Prepared
22 Jan 07
16:49
Barnsley - UNITED KINGDOM
Arrived Hub

This is from my CT order............. shipped by SKY NET Worldwide Express.

Couldn't of said it better my friend.
nthat.gif

Both are neck & neck for number 1 black/gold colorways, followed by the BHM 3s.
BHM 3s are certainly up there, for you guys that missed out on the pack.... these shoes ^^^^^ are going on ebay in mid 200s, there are my favorite 3s and quality was superior to any 3 that release that year

"Cool story bro"... where are you located? Your experience is probably the exception, not the norm.

doubt it. its been stated more than a few times in here that finishlines didnt get all of the reservations picked up. FNL system was a fail for consumers that wanted the pack since it made it seem like they were all sold out when they werent.

Back
Top Bottom