Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

got my pack on lock
happy.gif
but i want another pair of carmines and i reallydont want another pair of xvii. Dont know what to do
frown.gif

CharmCityKid:
off topic, damn i remember back in the day i had those huaraches. also, if i remember correctly, those griffeys came with white laces. i had got them from the nike outlets in ocean city for like $60, summer of '97 (i'm 29)
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yep, they did come with white laces. The black shoelace I have in the left one is the alternate shoelace.
happy.gif

Man, Nike Outlets and places like Sports Chalet used to have all kinds of heat like 10 years ago. I definitely remember, man.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

318217231.jpg

Just got them today 2 pairs.

Jesus I have spent so much money on shoes this month.
frown.gif

Hey balller........Can I get some more photos....different angles.....and are these GR? Whyd you get two pairs...you like em that much? Whats the pricetag you payed?
Im just wondering if these will be hyped up like the carmines...or not bc ppl hate em...and I shouldnt pay 200 from citysole..to preorder em..or what?
Thanks baller

i noticed that the pack is up on ebay right now but you can't add it to your cart yet. does anyone know what time you can add it to your cart? thanks forthe help fellow NTers

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

na penny 89 wrote:

why would any one some one camp for these ? i will rob a bag if i dont get em real talk.

Youre a thug.

Ppl will camp out instead of robbing people bc they have respect for human life! Id love for you to come rob my Carmines, you wouldnt make it past.."Ay yo
homie..Give me yo ba."............id have you laid out on the pavement!

laugh.gif
real talk!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

na penny 89 wrote:

why would any one some one camp for these ? i will rob a bag if i dont get em real talk.

Youre a thug.

Ppl will camp out instead of robbing people bc they have respect for human life! Id love for you to come rob my Carmines, you wouldnt make it past.."Ay yo
homie..Give me yo ba."............id have you laid out on the pavement!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ILL BE AT NIKETOWN COME SEE ME DUDE I'LL HAVE A RED HOODIE ON..........Ill let you guys know how it goes.......this guys a clown

laugh.gif
real talk!!

i'm gonna go early in the a.m. JUST to watch the chaos! i've got my pack on lock, gotta pick it up around 9am, i wanna see the ignorance that'sgonna occur before the sun rises!

HMMMMM...........Already halfway to 1 Grand

Check Vintagekicks.com, and dont pull that @#$% "Its a consignment shoppe"

it doesnt matter, ppl will are still paying that price right now!!

So like I was saying b4 some kids interupted on the first couple pages.....these will be 700-900$ in 3-4 years.....NO DOUBT!!!

Just reserved my pack yesterday, cant belive they acutally put them on hold for me due to the fact of limited qtys. My spot only recieved about 60packs andthey usually get around 100 plus.

There is absolutely no way these will be $700-$900 in 3 years, bro.

You can't assume that the $500 price tags you're seeing right now will be $600 price tags in a year, $700 price tags in a couple years, $800 price tagsin 3 years, $900 price tags in 4 years, etc., etc., etc.

The prices are inflated right now by two things, and they're the same two things that always causes sneaker prices to go up around the time of release day:
#1. people afraid they won't get theirs, so they overpay before release day to make sure they get them
#2. people just want them early

I'm just curious what you're going to say 6 months from now when a couple more Countdown Packs have dropped and the prices for this pack are around$400 on average.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You can't assume that the $500 price tags you're seeing right now will be $600 price tags in a year, $700 price tags in a couple years, $800 price tags in 3 years, $900 price tags in 4 years, etc., etc., etc.

The prices are inflated right now by two things, and they're the same two things that always causes sneaker prices to go up around the time of release day:
#1. people afraid they won't get theirs, so they overpay before release day to make sure they get them

I'm just curious what you're going to say 6 months from now when a couple more Countdown Packs have dropped and the prices for this pack are around $400 on average.

I am waiting for the end of the year when everyone is broke and in debt from the year long Jordan-palooza to capitalize on some hardship sales. Justwaiting for the X/XIII to drop a little lower. That pack can already be had for $300. This is a savings off retail + tax. Especially if the economy getshurting, end of the year could be a good time to strike.

So like I was saying b4 some kids interupted on the first couple pages.....these will be 700-900$ in 3-4 years.....NO DOUBT!!!

i wanna call you a noob so bad it hurts. but i shall refrain. you CAN NOT go by the prices on vintagekicks because

1. they are a cosignment shop.

2. they have always had absurd prices. they want $554.00 for 2003 cement iii's and $575. for 2001 retro i's. they want $ 441. for the ix/xivpack
indifferent.gif
. they have this pack in nyc for

damn near under retail.
tired.gif
they want 200+ for the countownii's.... i can get these for 129.00 no tax in the BX. and whoever is paying those absurd prices are desperado.

Hey Ska,

Just keep doin you man that's all that matter's! Be a leader f**k a follower!!!

i can sleep tonite lol thank god. I can now going on my dads yacht for a little fishing in keywest tomorrow morning. i was gonna miss my fishing trip just togo get these shoes. but i got them, im excited now its time for me to go catch fish

Originally Posted by odiggidy

i wanna call you a noob so bad it hurts. but i shall refrain. you CAN NOT go by the prices on vintagekicks because

2. they have always had absurd prices. they want $554.00 for 2003 cement iii's and $575. for 2001 retro i's. they want $ 441. for the ix/xiv pack
indifferent.gif

damn near under retail.
tired.gif
they want 200+ for the countown ii's.... i can get these for 129.00 no tax in the BX. and whoever is paying those absurd prices are desperado.

Thats the thing......This is NYC, most of the people who buy from FC don't live in NYC.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You can't assume that the $500 price tags you're seeing right now will be $600 price tags in a year, $700 price tags in a couple years, $800 price tags in 3 years, $900 price tags in 4 years, etc., etc., etc.

I'm just curious what you're going to say 6 months from now when a couple more Countdown Packs have dropped and the prices for this pack are around $400 on average.

I am waiting for the end of the year when everyone is broke and in debt from the year long Jordan-palooza to capitalize on some hardship sales. Just waiting for the X/XIII to drop a little lower. That pack can already be had for $300. This is a savings off retail + tax. Especially if the economy gets hurting, end of the year could be a good time to strike.
Very good observation...

Just paid for my pair at Footlocker. Just gotta pick them up tomorrow morning. One of 3 packs I will be getting. Nice and easy.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by odiggidy

2. they have always had absurd prices. they want $554.00 for 2003 cement iii's and $575. for 2001 retro i's. they want $ 441. for the ix/xiv pack
indifferent.gif

damn near under retail.
tired.gif
they want 200+ for the countown ii's.... i can get these for 129.00 no tax in the BX. and whoever is paying those absurd prices are desperado.

Thats the thing......This is NYC, most of the people who buy from FC don't live in NYC.

true indeed, but my point was you can't go buy vintagekicks prices. they have always been known to sexual assault people with the prices. (i understandthat they are cosignment but damn). i'm absolutely aware that it's harder to copp kicks when you live in the boondocks. homie was trying to back up hisstatement by using vintagekicks as an example. like i said they have the ix/xiv package for 400+, just last week that pkg was on eastbay for retail. all yougotta do is look around, use the buy/sell here or even iss. there is no reason people should be paying 1000+ for dmps and 500 + for cement iii's.

Back
Top Bottom