Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I was put on that site a couple years ago by someone on NikeTalk.

I have all of my XIIs laced using one of his methods, so the lacing doesn't cover up any of the 'T W O 3' characters that go down the tongue.

I figured a guy like you already knew about it!
tongue.gif

RBNatNT:

AS ALWAYS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY/SELL/TRADE/HOOKUP ANYBODY IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO, YOUR ACCOUNT CAN AND WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED!

just a heads up for any los angeles people...don't even bother going to NTLA...i went this morning to reserve a pair...30 minute before they open
some dude comes out saying they didn't have any 7.5, 8.5 and like a couple of 9's and 10's...anyways...i was probably like tenth in line and bythe time i got into the store there were no sz 7's 8's or 9's...I'm assuming a bunch a people got screwed over...pretty big line when i walkedout...did this happened at every niketown?...anyways good luck guys getting a pair...

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

me:
AJFlint13:
No offense man....but both are absolutely ugly
Nah, no offense taken. Like I said, I love the way they look like that. If I were to change anything, it would be either switching the black SB shoelace to another white rope shoelace (so they'd both have white ropes), or switching the white rope to another black SB (so they'd both have black shoelaces).
CharmCityKid:
stick with the standard laces.
both the black laces and the white rope laces are
sick.gif
I hear ya.
laugh.gif

I love 'em.
smokin.gif
nanbeezy:
They look sick with black laces
pimp.gif
mjfresh:
I kind of like em with the black laces.
pimp.gif
Cragmatic:
I think the black laces compliment them real well
pimp.gif

Aye man, your disrespecting the Carmines by putting them weak laces in them....lmao!!!...just jokes, they your kicks, you rock them how you want. but personally. I wouldn't feel right switching the laces up. they just look dope with the ones they came with......... as far as people thinking these gonna go for $1000 or more in a few years. i highly doubt it. The way the Economy is, the Sneaker game isn't looking the same anymore. Gas Prices all high and what not and I don't see them getting any lower as time goes by....(remember a few years ago, gas was only .99 cents a gallon, well here in Jersey at least).....sneakers aren't gonna hold as much value as they do now. look at alot of kicks that were going for some dough back in the day, you can usually get them cheaper now. prime example, the DMP pack. them joints were going for $1000 or more when they first drop, now after 2 years of being released, you can get a DS set for $500 or less. Ive had chances of getting DS pairs for cheaper, but $300 is my limit. I bought 2 packs of the 6/17's, even tho ima sell my 17's, thats still $620 i spent in one shot on some shoes...thats crazy. plus, who's gonna really sit on these for 5 years just to sell them for a few extra hundred dollars and thats if you even get that. right now, the 6's alone are going for the price of the pack which is crazy and who ever is really paying that just for one shoe is a idiot. but hey, to each is own. some people don't got connects like other's do, so good luck with that. but the sneaker game is getting so rediculous, people are going broke and in debt from buying kicks, happened to me years ago...lol, im out of it, but damn!!!!...the younger generation are being feed to think that spending $200 or more on a single pair of kicks make you cool.....crazy

^^^definitely agree with u on that...In the beginning of the year, I was like yeahh! gonna get every pack but that $310 started adding up and gas is justkilln' it for me right now...so honestly, I'm like shoes or ______?? ....still on the fence

Don't ever swap, alter, change, tweak your Jordans, especially the Signature Legacy line. Putting SBs means you committed the 11th commandment.

^ when i got to the front dude said he only had a couple of sz10 and sz10.5 ...
the line wasn't as crazy as i thought it would be so people might have slim chance...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

One thing I'm learning I hate about J's.... alot are red, and I have like no red clothing. The carmines have too much red for it to pass casually
roll.gif
I want to rock them so bad, but don't know what I'd wear with them!
Well, how bout you just start rocking some more red?
pimp.gif

what's the sac update? i just got in today. sucks i'm probably going to have spend tomorrow hunting.

to those that have shared, nice pics btw!

RunningFishy:
Don't ever swap, alter, change, tweak your Jordans, especially the Signature Legacy line. Putting SBs means you committed the 11th commandment.
You know what? I even thought about that as I was doing it. "Man, am I seriously putting SB laces in my Js?
smh.gif
Ah well."

And if you don't believe in tweaking Jordans, you'd freaking hate my Jordan collection.
laugh.gif

My champs is reserving sizes for anyone that wants one..because of the lack of selling of the 21/2 package..my manager just wants to make sure he sells 'emall..

Good idea but a lotta people will b mad when he opens the gate in the mornin..

CharmCityKid:

oh, i'm slow. i thought u were tryna figure out which way u wanted to rock them, but u actually rock both different color laces at the same time??
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i couldn't pull that one off, but more power to u, my dude...
Yessir. I've been alternating laces since my senior year of high school. I'm 30.
laugh.gif

It's something I just... never stopped doing, I guess.

I guess I won't ever stop.
laugh.gif

And if the shoe doesn't have laces or something, then I find some other way to make the two shoes different.

i feel u, u goota do u so i'm with that.

off topic, damn i remember back in the day i had those huaraches. also, if i remember correctly, those griffeys came with white laces. i had got them from thenike outlets in ocean city for like $60, summer of '97 (i'm 29)
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by na penny 89

why would any one some one camp for these ? i will rob a bag if i dont get em real talk.
Youre a thug.
Ppl will camp out instead of robbing people bc they have respect for human life! Id love for you to come rob my Carmines, you wouldnt make it past.."Ay yohomie..Give me yo ba."............id have you laid out on the pavement!

off topic, damn i remember back in the day i had those huaraches. also, if i remember correctly, those griffeys came with white laces. i had got them from the nike outlets in ocean city for like $60, summer of '97 (i'm 29)
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thats crazy man, nice stuff!!
pimp.gif

RunningFishy:
You know what? I even thought about that as I was doing it. "Man, am I seriously putting SB laces in my Js?
smh.gif
Ah well."

And if you don't believe in tweaking Jordans, you'd freaking hate my Jordan collection.
laugh.gif

Hes right, like your powders dont even look like Powders with that swip swap
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom