Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

my order from friday night is still "processing" on finishline. ive called 3 times and they assure me everything is all good.

i did notice they had intially authorized my bank account and now no charge shows up.

am i beat?

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

my order from friday night is still processing on finishline. ive called 3 times and they assure me everything is all good. am i beat?

I'm the same man, I've also called 3 times and they told me the same thing. They said right now they are in the warehouse awaiting to put atracking label on it but I dont know.

Anyone else still not heard anything from NDC? I ordered sat. at 2 AM and ordered 1 pair using the code. Still no shipping confirmation or anything. My orderstill says in progress on niketown.com

GREEEEAAAAT

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

anyone hear anything about their orders from the finishline restock yet?... my orders still says processing...sigh.. i hope it freakin goes through soon!!!!

Same here, I all but gave up until I got home today.
wink.gif

319299093.jpg

319299102.jpg

I'm tickled I got them but I'm a 11.5 mainly and the size 11 I got saturday fits the best and these 12's are too big but oh well I'll figure something out.
happy.gif

3thaman and everyone else that has this pack. Have you guys noticed that the box is smaller in the width but longer in the length then the previous 3 CDP's ?

-he@23

I'd have to check when I get home heat. It did seem small, the only other package I got was the 10/13 so I'll compare.

Just called finishline and they canceled my order from the restock. I had a feeling it would not go through. Oh well I'll just have to look for a sz. 11elsewhere. Hopefully I can find something for under 4 bills.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

anyone hear anything about their orders from the finishline restock yet?... my orders still says processing...sigh.. i hope it freakin goes through soon!!!!

Same here, I all but gave up until I got home today.
wink.gif

319299093.jpg

319299102.jpg

I'm tickled I got them but I'm a 11.5 mainly and the size 11 I got saturday fits the best and these 12's are too big but oh well I'll figure something out.
happy.gif

3thaman and everyone else that has this pack. Have you guys noticed that the box is smaller in the width but longer in the length then the previous 3 CDP's ?

-he@23

I'd have to check when I get home heat. It did seem small, the only other package I got was the 10/13 so I'll compare.
same here.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blco02:
I still have a size 12 if anyone wants them-very fair price.
clean sole:
You've been a JB forum mainstay since I was in college, but are you really trying that?
roll.gif

Unfortunately, he did try it. And now we won't be hearing from him for a month.
ohwell.gif

You're better than that, blco02.

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

Anyone else still not heard anything from NDC? I ordered sat. at 2 AM and ordered 1 pair using the code. Still no shipping confirmation or anything. My order still says in progress on niketown.com

GREEEEAAAAT

Mine still says in progress too. I also ordered on saturday at around 2:00 AM. I called nike and they said "sorry it's taking so long".Initially my bank account showed the funds were "pending for authorization" but now they put them back in my account....

I got my pack but there are these 2 places here in nyc that are selling the packs for 4bills, it get mad cuz If I didn't get my pack for retail I would ofhave ended up buying them good luck to those who really want this pack

na they straight.. they fit pretty tight... and to rock tha strap is a b**** So i dont really like the strap on... and they dont cut me on my ankle it reallyjus depends on the size and shape of one's foot

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

Anyone else still not heard anything from NDC? I ordered sat. at 2 AM and ordered 1 pair using the code. Still no shipping confirmation or anything. My order still says in progress on niketown.com

GREEEEAAAAT

You know, I was on the same boat as you, and I just received an e-mail that says they couldn't fulfill my order. I called nikestore to put in acomplaint, basically saying that they should not have sent me the "order confirmation", which can be very misleading. Also that althought theydidn't withdraw money from my bank, but the transaction was pending and the funds were not available for me to use... for like a week. Their customerservice over the phone is great though, but the bottom line is that I won't have the shoes when I thought I would after receiving the order confirmation
ohwell.gif

My pair from footlocker is coming in the mail today, so I am happyabout that. At least one of the order came thru

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

^In what way was there customer service great?

No giftcards or anything, if that's what you're asking
wink.gif

But the lady I talked to at least "acted" like she cared about the situation and put me on hold about 2 times to "talk" to a supervisor(not sure if she did that or not, but it sure would make the callers feel that they're cared for ^^). Then she came back on the phone and tried to explainthe situation of what might have happened and said she personally apologizes for the trouble and that she would put in an official complaint. She told me Iwould receive a response from Nike within a reasonable time.

I think this is pretty damn good customer service, although they couldn't rectify the situation.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I got shipping confirmation it shipped today for the Finishline.com RESTOCK. It just depends on your size. mine was a 9.5

I ordered a sz.9 from the restock and my order still says processing.........I ordered them around 9 or so when I got to work, about what time did youorder if you remember????

I will be receiving mine from eastbay today. IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT.. HAHAHA. Congrats to those who got their pairs. Im letting go of theXVII's You guys scared me with the hurt feet.

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

my order from friday night is still processing on finishline. ive called 3 times and they assure me everything is all good. am i beat?

I'm the same man, I've also called 3 times and they told me the same thing. They said right now they are in the warehouse awaiting to put a tracking label on it but I dont know.
That is a shame...I would assume the worse..\
mad.gif
at these companies

Originally Posted by kevvv

HOLY !@#! I just confirmation for all 6 of my pairs, including the ones I thought would get canceled. time to return 4 out of my 6 packs today lol.

Why would you order so many pairs if you only want two? I'm sorry to say.. but people like you prevent others from copping even a single pack.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out if an order went through or not.

^^ if i recall i dont think he did it on purpose. he was trying to order and the website kept screwing up or something and in the end it apparently turns outthat he ordered 6 pairs of the pack. i believe that is what happened to him.

update: look what came to the door just now....finally!!

btw my 17s came out CLLLLEEEAAANNN!! No scratches etc. thank goodness!!

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

^In what way was there customer service great?

No giftcards or anything, if that's what you're asking
wink.gif

But the lady I talked to at least "acted" like she cared about the situation and put me on hold about 2 times to "talk" to a supervisor (not sure if she did that or not, but it sure would make the callers feel that they're cared for ^^). Then she came back on the phone and tried to explain the situation of what might have happened and said she personally apologizes for the trouble and that she would put in an official complaint. She told me I would receive a response from Nike within a reasonable time.

I think this is pretty damn good customer service, although they couldn't rectify the situation.

Yea thats what I was asking
laugh.gif
. Good to hear though.

Back
Top Bottom