Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by odiggidy

HMMMMM...........Already halfway to 1 Grand

Check Vintagekicks.com, and dont pull that @#$% "Its a consignment shoppe"

it doesnt matter, ppl will are still paying that price right now!!

So like I was saying b4 some kids interupted on the first couple pages.....these will be 700-900$ in 3-4 years.....NO DOUBT!!!

i wanna call you a noob so bad it hurts. but i shall refrain. you CAN NOT go by the prices on vintagekicks because

1. they are a cosignment shop.

2. they have always had absurd prices. they want $554.00 for 2003 cement iii's and $575. for 2001 retro i's. they want $ 441. for the ix/xiv pack
indifferent.gif
. they have this pack in nyc for

damn near under retail.
tired.gif
they want 200+ for the countown ii's.... i can get these for 129.00 no tax in the BX. and whoever is paying those absurd prices are desperado.

Thats the thing......This is NYC, most of the people who buy from FC don't live in NYC.

Exactly

Call me a newbie...I dont care dude...just watch..olympic 6s are 600....and they ugly as fudck. These hot carmines + 17s.....just wait man...the world is changing

Edit....XX trojan XX LOL at his name
disreguard yourself fool, I can say what I want and believe what I want.....xx xx LOL
and thats my opinion, so what???,,,,,!!!!......
devil.gif

As is my opinion and that of many others who agree with what I said.

I'm only buying these if I can get them for retail or close to it. Only thing I'm afraid of is the sizing on the xvii, I keep seeing/hearing thatthey are narrow.

add my name to the list to BAN AJFlint13

still havent copped my pack yet, bout to go out today and try to hold my 2 packs down.

I wanna do the buy now pay later option through finishline.com...does anyone know how that system works???

so i walk into my local footlocker to ask what time they open tomorrow. the guy tells me 8am. im like ok. so as i look around the store i hear the managertalking to a sale employee and he is figuring out what sizes each employee wanted etc. i then hear the manager say well it looks like only the big sizes areleft and the sales guy ask what about when customers wait in the morning and ask about other sizes...the mgr then says well ill just have to tell them"sorry, we didnt get them or that we sold out." #*!! thank god i heard that crap bc then i wouldnt waste my time waiting there. they only got 12packs. i mean dude im still in the store you could at least tell me that you wont have my size here even if i wait all f'ing night for this.

Thats the problem with the Champs and Footlockers stores. They dont tell you what sizes they have left. For example, I called my finishline on Wednesday andthey only had Sizes 8 and 11 left.

AND its not desperado....not everyone has mom and pop stores...and thats the whole focus of FC
Guaranteed Authentic and in perfect condition..i can cop kicks from their site. you dont have to buy them....BUT WOULD THEY HAVE THOSE PRICES IF THEY WERENT SELLING ?
NOOOOOOOOO they wouldnt...theyre plan is obviously working, get a degree my man b4 you call ppl nooooobs.

NOW, isnt this post fun and interesting....
Flint

first of all it is desperado. why would you just jump on the first price you see? wouldn't you shop around? like i said you can find DMP's rangingfrom 550-650. why the hell would i go n that sight and drop a G? all it takes is patience. shop around. if you read my other posts, i stated that everyoneisn't as fortunate as NY'ers, but that does not mean drop a grip on some shoes. make connects, use the buy sell here or even iss. i can't tell youhow many good deals i've gotten over the years.
as for their plan working.... those dmp's have been there for quite sometime. only hypebeasts, tourists, desperados and lazy people shop on thatsite. and lastly get a degree? i just graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice. 3.9 GPA. working on my Bachelors, planning on getting my masterssooooooooooooo fall back with that nonsense.

Got my size 7 today for 235.. was not complaining, especially since I would've paid 230 with tax anyway. I'm happy now, can't wait til June forthat release..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

We only received 15 pairs of these sneakers (
eek.gif
). One of the only Expressions to receive at least one of every size. Most Expressions received 6-8 pairs. What can I say that I haven't about the VI's...they're truly beautiful. I only own about 23 pairs of sneakers and these will be at the top of my 'collection'. As for the 17's, they look so much better in GS size. These sneakers were made so carelessly, its ridiculous. Every pair I saw had something for the costumer to complain about. There were white marks everywhere, wrinkles on the side/toe and an excessive amount of glue in some areas. I'm not the type to complain about the quality on these and the 2's REALLY disappointed me.
I was at Expressions in Boston yesterday and the DM was there and said Expressions as a chain received 200 packs.... for 24 stores! I looked at 2 packs before I got a good, clean, non-wrinkled, non-glue stained pack. Anyway, the 17's are a special pair for me because those were the first pair I bought when I decided to "collect" kicks. I'm 33 years old and have always been into kicks but back as a teenager I would cop 3-4 a year, if that. My original 17's are beat but they are one of my most comfortable pair of kicks. This is the only pack I am getting and I was not disappointed in the $310.00 I spent. Here are my pics of the old and the new.

Yo Al Rocksalot...NO DOUBT that you have killed them 17's....
roll.gif

My man you are most definitely intitled to a new fresh pr....ENJOY THEM!!
happy.gif
I like how you got those in a case....smart thinking man..that shoe will be valuable in the years to come....you are smart..unlike others....Any ideas on how to get a case like that..? Best place? or is it easier to build one??
Thanks for the help.
You've got to damn be kidding me!

roll.gif

lol yeah i laughed at that dude too, but he's probably too young to know or didn't get into jordans when those first came out.
the black casecame with the 17s when they were originally released, actually all 17s came with a case except the 17.5s

my black 17s look just about the same, so do my blue ones for that matter. some of the most comfortable jordans i have ever owned. i'm excited to get anew pair of those as a much as i am to get the carmines

Carmines look fresh!!!
eek.gif

I remember dropping 200 on the XVII's back in 7th grade, and trashed them within 3 months
tired.gif
. the jazz CD that came with it went straight to the trash, still got mysuitcase though
pimp.gif
....not really feelin the suede toe on the XVII's,even though it might prevent creases a little better this time.

Definitely COPPED!!!

olympic vis are 600 dollars because there were only about 2000 made
olympic vis are also worth much more than 600 dollars now if you find the right buyer
the carmine and xvii package will not hit over 900 dollars anytime soon

Now imagine that, the Oly VI's, veing more limited and releasing 8 years ago only goign for about half of your prediction of these Carmines would be.Hmm... I'll elt you think about that for a second.

Also, I do agree that you should keep your Carmines in a glass cas eliek that for 3-4 years. It's a great idea, so that when you sell them in 3-4 years,they will be so yellow that you'll be lucky to get $150 for them alone and then you grow up and think to yourself, "hmmm... I should have just wornthese shoes instead of wasting all that time in the case and watchign depreciate as the years go by."

You call us whiners yet you're the one who keeps saying these will hit a grand. You've said your part and we get it, your mind won't be changed.You should just keep it moving and come back when you have something better or more productive to say. That's all.

Now, who has codes for Finishline?

I also order some giftcards from Eastbay with the 20% off code but I haven't received them yet. Has anybody received them already?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Now imagine that, the Oly VI's, veing more limited and releasing 8 years ago only goign for about half of your prediction of these Carmines would be. Hmm... I'll elt you think about that for a second.

Also, I do agree that you should keep your Carmines in a glass cas eliek that for 3-4 years. It's a great idea, so that when you sell them in 3-4 years, they will be so yellow that you'll be lucky to get $150 for them alone and then you grow up and think to yourself, "hmmm... I should have just worn these shoes instead of wasting all that time in the case and watchign depreciate as the years go by."

You call us whiners yet you're the one who keeps saying these will hit a grand. You've said your part and we get it, your mind won't be changed. You should just keep it moving and come back when you have something better or more productive to say. That's all.

I also order some giftcards from Eastbay with the 20% off code but I haven't received them yet. Has anybody received them already?

No, I haven't received mine giftcard either. I ordered them at 10am pst yesterday and they postponed my order with some BS security reason, whichrequired me to call in and confirm shipping addresses. I think Eastbay is purposely delaying these giftcard orders so we can't use them for the countdownpackage. Very unethical in my opinion. This is borderline bait and switch tactic.

yea i havent recieved my giftcard either, i called and they said i should receive them by 9:00. I hope they meant est.

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

We only received 15 pairs of these sneakers (
eek.gif
). One of the only Expressions to receive at least one of every size. Most Expressions received 6-8 pairs. What can I say that I haven't about the VI's...they're truly beautiful. I only own about 23 pairs of sneakers and these will be at the top of my 'collection'. As for the 17's, they look so much better in GS size. These sneakers were made so carelessly, its ridiculous. Every pair I saw had something for the costumer to complain about. There were white marks everywhere, wrinkles on the side/toe and an excessive amount of glue in some areas. I'm not the type to complain about the quality on these and the 2's REALLY disappointed me.
I was at Expressions in Boston yesterday and the DM was there and said Expressions as a chain received 200 packs.... for 24 stores! I looked at 2 packs before I got a good, clean, non-wrinkled, non-glue stained pack. Anyway, the 17's are a special pair for me because those were the first pair I bought when I decided to "collect" kicks. I'm 33 years old and have always been into kicks but back as a teenager I would cop 3-4 a year, if that. My original 17's are beat but they are one of my most comfortable pair of kicks. This is the only pack I am getting and I was not disappointed in the $310.00 I spent. Here are my pics of the old and the new.

Yo Al Rocksalot...NO DOUBT that you have killed them 17's....
roll.gif

My man you are most definitely intitled to a new fresh pr....ENJOY THEM!!
happy.gif
I like how you got those in a case....smart thinking man..that shoe will be valuable in the years to come....you are smart..unlike others....Any ideas on how to get a case like that..? Best place? or is it easier to build one??
Thanks for the help.
Not sure if your being sarcastic but I would never leave the 6's in that display case, I only put them there for the picture.... they would yellowsuper quick if I left them in that display case. The display case was made by Jordan Brand for the 21's, I got the display case from a good friend of minethat works at a sneaker spot. I actually have the carmines on my feet right now, i'm not into the value of kicks... I buy kicks because I like them and Iwear (or will eventually wear) every pair I own.

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

called a couple of spots here in sac town and same respond "aren't sure how much they got or don't know how many they are getting." I tell them to go check and they just say the manager won't let me.
Bunch of liars
mad.gif

god, i used to hate that about sac. i never have that prob in DC since i moved. however, i will be home this weekend which worries the hell outta me. so im trying to lock up my pack like now-$$@
ohwell.gif

co-sign
tired.gif

yo 916 heads:

who's coppin from Footlocker Downtown or Sunrise?

Is Sunrise getting them? They did not get the X/XIII so I just assumed so I am going out to Arden

I might jsut hit up FL downtown and hopefully I can get a pair. I'm getting a little too old for camping out. Im going to call every single store tomorrow and update everyone in sac on my findings.

NE ways, Saw these today when my friend bought it over m house and they are fire. His litttle connection at Gettaclue came though for him but straight over charged him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude you get any info on the stores in Sac? If not, I guess I'll call them up a bit later.

Im a feel like dumb @%$ if i camp out or even wake up extra early to get them if no one else is out there but me. Id rather be safe than sorry though. Anyonecampin or heading out early to DTLR in eastland mall

Originally Posted by ucbsupafly

Now imagine that, the Oly VI's, veing more limited and releasing 8 years ago only goign for about half of your prediction of these Carmines would be. Hmm... I'll elt you think about that for a second.

Also, I do agree that you should keep your Carmines in a glass cas eliek that for 3-4 years. It's a great idea, so that when you sell them in 3-4 years, they will be so yellow that you'll be lucky to get $150 for them alone and then you grow up and think to yourself, "hmmm... I should have just worn these shoes instead of wasting all that time in the case and watchign depreciate as the years go by."

You call us whiners yet you're the one who keeps saying these will hit a grand. You've said your part and we get it, your mind won't be changed. You should just keep it moving and come back when you have something better or more productive to say. That's all.

No, I haven't received mine giftcard either. I ordered them at 10am pst yesterday and they postponed my order with some BS security reason, which required me to call in and confirm shipping addresses. I think Eastbay is purposely delaying these giftcard orders so we can't use them for the countdown package. Very unethical in my opinion. This is borderline bait and switch tactic.

I would stay away from trying this method. The gift cards will work, I'm sure, but unless you haven't ordered already--don't do it now. Eastbaysaid it would take up to around 48hrs for email delivery. A rep I spoke with said someone just spoke with her and ordered on May 19 and still has not receivedit. WOW! "Bait and Switch" is right!!!

Good luck to all trying to score the May CDP.

people please post up discount codes for eastbay, finishline, swoosh, or for any website. im trying to get this pack as low as i can. thanks.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by ucbsupafly

No, I haven't received mine giftcard either. I ordered them at 10am pst yesterday and they postponed my order with some BS security reason, which required me to call in and confirm shipping addresses. I think Eastbay is purposely delaying these giftcard orders so we can't use them for the countdown package. Very unethical in my opinion. This is borderline bait and switch tactic.

I would stay away from trying this method. The gift cards will work, I'm sure, but unless you haven't ordered already--don't do it now. Eastbay said it would take up to around 48hrs for email delivery. A rep I spoke with said someone just spoke with her and ordered on May 19 and still has not received it. WOW! "Bait and Switch" is right!!!

Good luck to all trying to score the May CDP.
I ordered mine at around 8pm last night. I just called and the lady said mine was 'allocated' and would probably get emailed to me atmidnight. What a joke. Really not gonna help me much if I dont get it before midnight...

Back
Top Bottom