Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thought i missed out on these but glad FNL came through this morning+++ As soon as I get my pack I'm unloading the 17 ASAP. Never been a fan of the17's. . .

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

prob around christmas time, these will hit atleast $500
I would have to agree........ What do you think they will be at next Christmas?

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

damn how you getting your packs tomorrow and I paid an extra 12$ to get 2 day air
mad.gif
I ordered damn near the exact moment they came up on the site at 4:40. That may or may not have something to do with it.
ohwell.gif

I ordered at 4:40am(eastern time too)
ohwell.gif
Well next time I'm notpaying extra for faster delivery

Man...Last night I thought I wasnt going to get these. Today I recieved a pair from NDC and I have a pair coming from FNL 2moro. I also ordered a pair fromthe FNL restock (which i doubt i will be getting). So I COULD end up with 3 pairs. If I do end up getting a 3rd pair and anyone is on the hunt for a size 9.5i will be letting them go for retail being as many ppl have been helpful to me in the post. Mods if this is considered selling, please edit it out, Im justtrying to help those who didnt get a pair.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

prob around christmas time, these will hit atleast $500
I would have to agree........ What do you think they will be at next Christmas?

I dont think it will be worth all that much next christmas (08?) Thats when the XI/XII package drops, no one will really care about the VI/XVII that much.IMO

Originally Posted by dlee286

anyone got a call from nike today?

I got a call from nike saying that my order had been cleared for shipping. I used the code, so hopefully it gets here. Only problem is that on the orderstatus it says "in progress"

by next christmas, def hitting $600. wat u think AJFlint13?
I really think so man....just bc the products they are producing are taking a new turn...and materials are declining....these will be wanted!!

Me and you might be only ones who think this....I say 550$--600$ is the maximum they will reach in the next 2 years.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

damn how you getting your packs tomorrow and I paid an extra 12$ to get 2 day air
mad.gif
I ordered damn near the exact moment they came up on the site at 4:40. That may or may not have something to do with it.
ohwell.gif

I ordered at 4:40am(eastern time too)
ohwell.gif
Well next time I'm not paying extra for faster delivery
express shipping has NOTHING TO DO with how fast they going to process it people

In some cases it does. If you pay for expeditied shipping it show show up in the system and process faster depending on the company.

Originally Posted by bigblizur

ok, so I don't have the money to buy a package right now.... are these going to go WAY up in price? Or will they stay about the same??? I really want this package.....

i believe u should be able to get em.... at a decent price.... dnt expect to pay less than 4 bills thought coz this pack is one of the best to drop in myown opinion and i guess it is shared by quite a few other fellas...
but only advice i can give u is do as much research as u can can on ebay watch different auctions n u should be good...
be patient n know ur limits.... i learn it the hard way for the past dmp.. droped quite a few more bills than i should...but its all love
good luck!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

In some cases it does. If you pay for expeditied shipping it show show up in the system and process faster depending on the company.
expedited shipping is a great pointer....yours gets shipped out first.

The Infrareds go for about $450, the carmines will not go beyond this. The 17's will not go beyond retail which is about $150. So $600 is the theoreticalhighest this pack could reach. $450-500 is more reasonable.

has anyone who ordered from NDC received their package yet?
I ordered on Saturday morning at 1:40 AM and the status on mine shows that the order was received but not yet processed.

Countdown pack quality

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Larry) - 05/28/2008 07:10 AM
Hi Mr. Hart,

Thanks for your response!

I do understand where you are coming from. We are not able to make any exchanges. I am sorry for any disappointment. Your two options would be to return them to the place of purchase or send them to us under our retail return policy.

I would like you to know that Nike stands behind its products for material or manufacturing flaws.

I recommend that you first try to return or exchange your product at the place of purchase. I understand that this isn't an option for you as they do not have any of the pack left. However, you may be able to get a refun. If you have already tried this, or it is not an option for you, please review our return guidelines at http://www.nikebiz.com/customer_service/return_guidelines/.

Then, to receive specific return instructions and a claim number, please contact our automated system at 1-800-344-6453, and choose option 3 for returns.

Marty, if we approve your claim (which we side with the consumer as much as possible) then we will send you a product voucher worth the suggested retail price of your shoes. You can then purchase a new Nike item online at http://www.nikestore.com or http://www.nikeid.com, only.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Larry
Nike

Customer (Marty Hart) - 05/27/2008 07:59 PM
> Larry,

I appreciate the reply so quickly. I don't have a problem returning the
shoes but that was there last pair and they are the only store in my area
that carries the countdown pack plus i wear a size 14..... so i hope you can
see where I'm coming from.... but if i could just swap out the Jordan 17's i
would because the Jordan 6's are great and they are in great condition as
well so i would really appreciate it if you could forward this to Jordan
brand and hopefully we can work out some compensation for the lack of
quality for the Jordan 17's.
Please let me know if you can work with me on this issue.
Sincerely,
Mr. Hart

>
>

Response (Larry) - 05/27/2008 05:12 PM
Hi Marty,

I don't blame you one bit for being disappointed! Your Jordan's should have been in immaculate condition!

Marty, this could have happened during the manufacturing or shipping process. Have you tried to return them back to the store? Let me know what they say!

I will be happy to pass on your feedback to Jordan Brand. Nike cares what the consumer is saying and monitors this feedback closely.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Sincerely,

Larry
Nike

Customer (Marty Hart) - 05/27/2008 04:03 PM
I just purchased the 6/17 jordan countdown pack today and i was very disappointed in the quality of the retro 17 shoe.The suede on the shoe had scuffs and lint all over it and the soles also had scuffs and nicks on it.For the price i paid for this pack i expect the upmost quality and condtion of a $300+ product.I had plans of buying the other packs released later this year but if thats what jordan/nike is going to put out for their beloved customers then they can keep it.
I know the company may not care about how i feel about one product but i work damn hard for my money and i used to love the quality of nike/jordan products both i guess things changes.
sincerely former jordan/nike customer
Mr.Hart

^^nike no longer cares about the consumer because they understand that someone will buy the shoes regardless

^^nike no longer cares about the consumer because they understand that someone will buy the shoes regardless

What is the point of complaiining about the 17's.....the Carmines are what you are paying for. The 17's are just to make you feel like you actually gotmore than one pair of shoes for $300. But you didn't. The Carmines are the price of the pack, the 17's are extra baggage.

Originally Posted by George C Scott

What is the point of complaiining about the 17's.....the Carmines are what you are paying for. The 17's are just to make you feel like you actually got more than one pair of shoes for $300. But you didn't. The Carmines are the price of the pack, the 17's are extra baggage.

It's people like you that make JB not care about quality.
indifferent.gif

i ordered friday at 4 40 am when they first came up on ndc
and my order still say in progress or w.e.
wwwwwtttttffff

Back
Top Bottom